Hurricane Sandy Hits East Coast

Full story: Wall Street Journal

Damaged structures are seen Tuesday after a huge fire tore through 50 homes in the Breezy Point district of Queens.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 5, 2012
 
Awesomest guy ever wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Werd, enufffff said..... we should send TOYOTA PRIUS'S to marS to STOP GLOBAL WARMING!!!
Ooooooh!!! Can it be a hot pink Prius??? It will be a nice accent on a red planet!
Are you kidding

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 5, 2012
 
Let's see. For the first time in recorded history the arctic ocean has let ships traverse straight through it.
For the first time in recorded history, Mout Fuji has no snow on it.
For the first time in recorded history Mout Kilamanjaro has no snow on it.
For the first time in recorded history oceans are it's highest levels.
For the first time in recorded history many islands that were never under water are submerged.
For the first time in recorded history tropical fish in the ocean are being spotted in places never seen before because the water is warmer.
For the first time in recorded history ice shelves in the antarctic are breaking off at record rates.
For the first time in recorded history glaciers are not only receding, they are receding at rates faster than in any time in prerecorded history.
For the first time in recorded history the average temperature of the earth is warmer than ever.
And you fools think this is all a coincidence?
Here's a clue: Heat melts ice. Ice doesn't melt unless there is heat. How stupid can people be?
Are you kidding

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 5, 2012
 
Of course the previous post the word "MOUT" should be "MOUNT"
Lindsay Lowlife Lohan

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 5, 2012
 
Hey Paris want to nuzzle my fire crotch. I'm ac/dc baby.
Paris Hilton

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lindsay Lowlife Lohan wrote:
Hey Paris want to nuzzle my fire crotch. I'm ac/dc baby.
No thank you Lindsay, I only like tubesteak......and lot's of it.
Awesomest guy ever

Ansan, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Are you kidding wrote:
Let's see. For the first time in recorded history the arctic ocean has let ships traverse straight through it.
For the first time in recorded history, Mout Fuji has no snow on it.
For the first time in recorded history Mout Kilamanjaro has no snow on it.
For the first time in recorded history oceans are it's highest levels.
For the first time in recorded history many islands that were never under water are submerged.
For the first time in recorded history tropical fish in the ocean are being spotted in places never seen before because the water is warmer.
For the first time in recorded history ice shelves in the antarctic are breaking off at record rates.
For the first time in recorded history glaciers are not only receding, they are receding at rates faster than in any time in prerecorded history.
For the first time in recorded history the average temperature of the earth is warmer than ever.
And you fools think this is all a coincidence?
Here's a clue: Heat melts ice. Ice doesn't melt unless there is heat. How stupid can people be?
How stupid can you be is the correct question.... it is a proven fact that the earth has gone through several ice ages using geological samples from all over the earth.... and i love how you start every sentce with FOR HE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY... hey NUMBNUTS recorded history where people actaully have scientifict knowledge and record scientific phenomenon such as ocean levels and fish migration is only about 100 years!!! Thats not even a blink of an eye in comparison to the age of the earth.... have you taken earth science or biology?? YOU ARE IGNORANT lol
Fire Crotch

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 6, 2012
 
Come hither Paris and buff the fiery clam.
Lenny

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 7, 2012
 
For the dumb liberals that voted for the miracle negro, hang on!! The noreaster is on the way while Christie, Obammy and Bloomberg watch it on Fox! Those 3 did nothing while you suffer, see ya on Fox or CNN.
Awesomest guy ever

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 7, 2012
 
Lenny wrote:
For the dumb liberals that voted for the miracle negro, hang on!! The noreaster is on the way while Christie, Obammy and Bloomberg watch it on Fox! Those 3 did nothing while you suffer, see ya on Fox or CNN.
^^^ werd.... unfortunately I will also be suffering due to other peoples decisions.... cant believe that fool won again... I am happy that at least he can see that only 1/2 of Americans are behind him, as the popular vote clearly states.... Mitt Romney was right about the 47% thing..... dunno y its such a big deal, the truth hurts
Want to know

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 8, 2012
 
Awesomest guy ever wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid can you be is the correct question.... it is a proven fact that the earth has gone through several ice ages using geological samples from all over the earth.... and i love how you start every sentce with FOR HE FIRST TIME IN RECORDED HISTORY... hey NUMBNUTS recorded history where people actaully have scientifict knowledge and record scientific phenomenon such as ocean levels and fish migration is only about 100 years!!! Thats not even a blink of an eye in comparison to the age of the earth.... have you taken earth science or biology?? YOU ARE IGNORANT lol
You don't need science to see that Mount Fuji or Mount Kilamanjaro have no ice on them, Duh!
You don't need science to see that the northwest passage was blocked for hundreds of years and now it's open, duh!
You don't need science to see that the Antarctic ice sheleves are breaking off at record rates. Science does tell us what was thousands of years ago as you yourself noted..
As far as warming cycles go, you are correct except for one thing... The previous cycles took tens of thousands of years to do what this current cycle is doing in less than 100 years. Big difference. Not a coincidence. The only people who deny global warming are the people who are the least scientific.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••