The best solution for climate change is a carbon tax

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

With Lisa Jackson, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, stepping down, President Barack Obama is losing one of the few people left in Washington who was willing to speak up about global warming and to push for significant measures to curb its impact.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

There will be new people. No problem.

Last election is a game changer.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

There are always over-paid business trash, begging to be unregulated. Under-paid environmentalists are always at a premium.

EPA chief Lisa Jackson, with an environmental background extending back to her childhood, has been mauled by rabid wide-ranging re-pubic-lick-un opposition from the beginning. Standing strong on the scientific basis for her decisions, re-pubic-lick-uns stood strong in their business-bound, loud & propagandistic PR duty to oppose truth.

Ms. Jackson will be missed. Few people will be able to aspire to her role, accomplishments, & the definition of her career.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

piheadliteslitesout wrote:
There are always over-paid business trash, begging to be unregulated. Under-paid environmentalists are always at a premium.
EPA chief Lisa Jackson, with an environmental background extending back to her childhood, has been mauled by rabid wide-ranging re-pubic-lick-un opposition from the beginning. Standing strong on the scientific basis for her decisions, re-pubic-lick-uns stood strong in their business-bound, loud & propagandistic PR duty to oppose truth.
Ms. Jackson will be missed. Few people will be able to aspire to her role, accomplishments, & the definition of her career.
Nope not missed and already forgotten about. They are all overpaid and unregulated. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you on top of that “pinheadlitesout".

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not missed and already forgotten about. They are all overpaid and unregulated. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you on top of that “pinheadlitesout".
**Troll alert**
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10commandertroll wrote:
<quoted text>
**I'M A Troll BE alert**
We know!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••