Chris: O still dandy on Sandy

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: New York Post 43

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie praised President Obama yesterday for the federal response to Hurricane Sandy - saying he's "kept every promise he's made." "I'd give the president high marks.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#43 May 1, 2013
FACT: Christie is the Republican Governor of a state with strong liberal Democrat Legislature.
FACT: He has overwhelming support of his constituents; about 70%.
FACT: He has stemmed the increase in taxes in his state without noticably curtailing any services.
FACT: He speaks plainly and with conviction towards the middle class.

We need more Executives who will do the job they were elected to do, without consideration for party affiliation ( Are you reading this Obamabots?).
It rankles me that he is being quoted as giving an accolade to Obama. But, he's right.
Obama promised to cut the FEMA red tape, and folks are being denied disaster relief quicker than ever! Still, the promise of Fed funds is hanging over the heads of NJ. He's right to kowtow. The common people need help from the Federal Government.
Lord knows that neither of the NJ Senators, both Democrats, are doing anything to help them. One is embroiled in scandal involving Homeland Security and the other is a lame duck biding time to his 2nd retirement. Who else is here but Christie to protect their interests?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47 May 2, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter, dear, I don't think voters vote with their middle fingers - unless it was to the losing republicant party. LOLL
Try again ...
It's a shame they didn't dye their finger purple, we could count the low information voters easier.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#48 May 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's a shame they didn't dye their finger purple, we could count the low information voters easier.
Why would teabaggers do that, they cant remember if they voted or not?

Look who I am asking, a NO information voter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Isn't It Time to "Send in the Cavalry" for the ... 12 hr Crusher 1
News The Fix: Throw Florida's apparent rejection of ... Mar 9 litesong 3
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Mar 5 defafalkhleej 27
News Lawyer for Sandy victims says settlement needs ... Mar 2 Bill 1
News Senators call for hearing into fraudulent Super... Mar 2 Bill 1
News MacArthur demands FEMA chief step down Mar 2 Bill 1
News Weather forecasting: Continental divide Feb '15 John 1
More from around the web