Poor families in Hudson County had ha...

Poor families in Hudson County had hardest time recovering from Sandy: report

There are 3 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Oct 28, 2013, titled Poor families in Hudson County had hardest time recovering from Sandy: report. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Low-income families in Hudson County had the hardest time recovering from Hurricane Sandy than anywhere else in the state, says a Rutgers professor who has released a new study on the 2012 storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Since: Oct 13

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Oct 29, 2013
cute and adorable Yorkie puppy for adoption the are well trained have all pics and are a kc registered their names are max and Mimi the are 11months 4days old
wendy jackson

Iselin, NJ

#2 Apr 9, 2014
poor people all over the world have the hardest times not just in Hudson county.
everyone should no that to be s fact.
wendy jackson

Iselin, NJ

#3 Apr 9, 2014
its very sad for the sufferings of sandy but the poor all over the world suffers on a daily basis and amongst them are many little children who go hungray no one should have to go hungray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA Approves $100k To Begin Work On Sea Gate's... Jul 21 Underthewalk 1
News Remember when Tom Cotton voted against flood re... Jun '15 LeDuped 2
News West Islip Little League Cleans Up Fields Flood... (Mar '13) Jun '15 Jack Whack Black 11
News Solar a tough sell, but working Jun '15 Tickle Me Harper 8
News Legislators call for NY Rising oversight Jun '15 Verplss Dlch 37
News 10 years after Katrina, slow hurricane season e... Jun '15 Earthling-1 10
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... May '15 Synque 111
More from around the web