Cuba's cholera outbreak not stopping Canadian travellers

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: The Montreal Gazette 9

Authorities in Cuba are acknowledging a spate of new cholera cases in the capital, but the outbreak doesn't seem to be keeping Canadians away.

Full Story
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Take the time to actually read the 'Montreal Gazette article', mentioned above, and you will get the facts on the Cholera situation. Don't believe a word that you read, from the CIA-SPONSORED, BABALU BLOG. The B.B.'s sole mission, is to misinform people about Cuba, and stop any tourism dollars flowing through the Cuban Government,(which ultimately, goes directly towards the beneficiaries, THE CUBAN POPULATION, AT LARGE). The CIA, and its nefarious affiliates, dissidents, insurgents, jackals, etc., will do, or say, anything, to destabilize the government of Cuba, with their,'Regime-Change', tactics (which include assassinations, amongst other nasty operations). There have been over 600 assassination attempts by the CIA, and its related factions, on Castro alone, through the years. The REAL Terrorist Nation (bully of the whole world), lies 90-miles FROM CUBA. Did you ever notice that the USA only attacks smaller, less-sophisticated,(Militarily ), nations, who they can easily destroy? You never see them attack their equals, such as China or Russia. One more little point of interest, did you ever notice that all the small countries they attack,(and call it a War), are major oil-producing nations?
Keep up the good work USA, even though you are nearly bankrupt, you persist in wasting tax-payers' money on these operations, instead of helping your own citizens achieve a better living standard.
For those of you who haven't read my posts before, I am NOT upset with American Citizens'(many of which, are my personal friends), But I AM upset, with the antics of your government, and the way they keep you informed,(or misinformed,) about what they are doing around the world to destabilize other governments. USA, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Take the time to actually read the 'Montreal Gazette article', mentioned above, and you will get the facts on the Cholera situation. Don't believe a word that you read, from the CIA-SPONSORED, BABALU BLOG. The B.B.'s sole mission, is to misinform people about Cuba, and stop any tourism dollars flowing through the Cuban Government,(which ultimately, goes directly towards the beneficiaries, THE CUBAN POPULATION, AT LARGE). The CIA, and its nefarious affiliates, dissidents, insurgents, jackals, etc., will do, or say, anything, to destabilize the government of Cuba, with their,'Regime-Change', tactics (which include assassinations, amongst other nasty operations). There have been over 600 assassination attempts by the CIA, and its related factions, on Castro alone, through the years. The REAL Terrorist Nation (bully of the whole world), lies 90-miles FROM CUBA. Did you ever notice that the USA only attacks smaller, less-sophisticated,(Militarily ), nations, who they can easily destroy? You never see them attack their equals, such as China or Russia. One more little point of interest, did you ever notice that all the small countries they attack,(and call it a War), are major oil-producing nations?
Keep up the good work USA, even though you are nearly bankrupt, you persist in wasting tax-payers' money on these operations, instead of helping your own citizens achieve a better living standard.
For those of you who haven't read my posts before, I am NOT upset with American Citizens'(many of which, are my personal friends), But I AM upset, with the antics of your government, and the way they keep you informed,(or misinformed,) about what they are doing around the world to destabilize other governments. USA, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!
GET LOST USURPER!!! You are just a FAKE AND A COMMIENAZI!!!!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
GET LOST USURPER!!! You are just a FAKE AND A COMMIENAZI!!!!
I don't mind being called a fake by a person as incapacitated mentally as you seem to be. Anyone who copies my handle, Don from Canada, and has a United States IP address, is too stupid to be considered a threat. I guess there is no pill you could take to make your IQ rise, but take comfort, my friend, technology is growing by leaps and bounds.
Don fro Canada

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mind being called a fake by a person as incapacitated mentally as you seem to be. Anyone who copies my handle, Don from Canada, and has a United States IP address, is too stupid to be considered a threat. I guess there is no pill you could take to make your IQ rise, but take comfort, my friend, technology is growing by leaps and bounds.
Get lost,you are only making a fool of yourself!
Posting with a Canada IP address by using a proxy doesn't makes you the real Don!
The real Don(I) is taking his vacations in the good old USA!
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Don fro Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost,you are only making a fool of yourself!
Posting with a Canada IP address by using a proxy doesn't makes you the real Don!
The real Don(I) is taking his vacations in the good old USA!
You Wish! If I was to cross the US Border from Canada, the articles I have posted would envoke,'The Patriot Act, or the NDAA Act, and I would be incarcerated immediately as a 'Terrorist'. The American Government, does indeed participate, in all the activities that I mention in my articles, BUT, they don't appreciate anyone informing United States Citizens', HOW, they actually operate their Military-Complex, OR, HOW MUCH MONEY THEY WASTE, WITH THEIR REGIME-CHANGE ACTIVITIES, IN OVER 70 (smaller), COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. There is a VAST amount of Tax-Dollars WASTED on foolish Attacks, on other Sovereign Nations - which SHOULD BE SPENT, on lifting the level of services of UNITED STATES CTIZENS. Let your elected officials know of your dissaproval of these tactics. USA, YOU CAN DO BETTEER!
Don from Canada

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> You Wish! If I was to cross the US Border from Canada, the articles I have posted would envoke,'The Patriot Act, or the NDAA Act, and I would be incarcerated immediately as a 'Terrorist'. The American Government, does indeed participate, in all the activities that I mention in my articles, BUT, they don't appreciate anyone informing United States Citizens', HOW, they actually operate their Military-Complex, OR, HOW MUCH MONEY THEY WASTE, WITH THEIR REGIME-CHANGE ACTIVITIES, IN OVER 70 (smaller), COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. There is a VAST amount of Tax-Dollars WASTED on foolish Attacks, on other Sovereign Nations - which SHOULD BE SPENT, on lifting the level of services of UNITED STATES CTIZENS. Let your elected officials know of your dissaproval of these tactics. USA, YOU CAN DO BETTEER!
I don't care about you posting YOUR. bullshit ,but please post it under YOUR real name and stop usurping MINE!
Don from Canada
Don from Canada

Sudbury, Canada

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about you posting YOUR. bullshit ,but please post it under YOUR real name and stop usurping MINE!
Don from Canada
Do you even know where Canada is, goofball? I'm actually pleased that you have tried to take over my name. I guess that is the only way that you can imitate a person with a much broader outlook than you could possibly achieve on your own. It's unfortunate, that you don't have the cranial capacity to understand that, "Don from Canada", does not have an IP address in the United States, as all of your copies of my name, display. Don from Canada, does NOT reside in your country,(and CAN'T, and WON'T, RESIDE IN YOUR COUNTRY, LEGALLY). Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bud, and, by the way, when I post a comment, I have done my research on it, it's not like the B.S. that flows out of your gob.
felix lopez

Newton, NJ

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> yes i am gay and like cuban morronga.
tee hee me too!
Compassionate One

Newton, NJ

#9 Jan 24, 2013
The gay bunnch ! felix, don, cubaking, and CG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Cuomo Blames Northeast Snowstorm on 'Chang... Jan 28 SpaceBlues 3
Bon Jovi reopens community kitchen in Monmouth ... Jan 16 Paulina F 2
Neil Young to present Atlantic City concert for... (Nov '12) Jan 13 Boom Boom Boom Bo... 2
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... Dec '14 Native Landlord 7
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... Dec '14 Billy Ringo 17
Travelers Unit Sued Over Allegedly Manipulated ... Dec '14 Fema Regions map 1
Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Dec '14 Btc Arab 22
More from around the web