Storm Diary Day 8: Departing the PWOP...

Storm Diary Day 8: Departing the PWOP clan

There are 2 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Storm Diary Day 8: Departing the PWOP clan. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

The race for the White House may be the top story on Tuesday, but Sussex County voters will also be going to the polls to pick a senator, a congressman, and cast ballots in 49 municipal and school board races.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

mike12345

Hackettstown, NJ

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Im guessing the hopatcon mayor has zero pull. she is doing horrile job. I feel bad for thee people.
very sad

Landing, NJ

#2 Nov 7, 2012
This is very depressing and WRONG living like this for so long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clean energy is a matter of national security; ... Jul 8 Solarman 1
News Statue of Liberty goes dark; symbolism not lost Mar '17 Christaliban 7
News The Statue of Liberty went dark overnight and t... Mar '17 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News US Senate Democrats To Propose $1 Trillion Infr... (Jan '17) Feb '17 Le Jimbo 41
News Senate Democrats to propose $1 trillion infrast... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Trump your President 2
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Dec '16 fkhstmldkxd 58
News New Yorkers Around the City Remember Hurricane ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Interesting Times 1
More from around the web