Laila Muhammad

Laila Muhammad

There are 3 comments on the WTKR story from Oct 21, 2007, titled Laila Muhammad. In it, WTKR reports that:

If you ask Laila Muhammad what she wants to be "when she grows up," she will tell you she is living her dream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

Sheila Tarnovsky

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2010
Hi, Laila! Great job covering when Patrick had to step off the set! Enjoying the 2010 snow coverage, but sure hope those of us that love the 9am Sunday Morning show will have a chance to view it at an overnight airing! Thanks!!
Deidre

Newport News, VA

#5 Jan 31, 2010
Dear Ms. Laila:

Hello! Concerning school closings and teachers' day for the public schools, it is my opinion the decision whether or not to send ones child to school, or for teachers to report for teachers' day should be the decision of the individual and one of common sense. If one feels it is unsafe for them to travel or for their children to board a school bus to report to school, stay home. God forbid something happens to the individual, if the teacher/child is not available to fill a seat/position that seat/position will be warmed by another body. People, please use common sense and not depend on the public school system to make a decision for you; think and act for yourself. Do not let your life/safety be dicatated by others.
carlos davis va beach

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
keep up the good work in the morning i wake up to you and patrick rockey every morning you guys make news exciting just wanted to say thanks for helping me start my day yall the best ever !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Ophelia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wind turbines - provided double the amount of e... Nov '17 Solarman 1
News Beautiful, deadly creatures wash ashore in Engl... Oct '17 Suezanne 4
News A couple watch waves break on the sea wall at P... Oct '17 Atlantic 1
News Hurricane Ophelia heads to Newfoundland, Nova S... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Paul 1
News Unmanned drones to help with hurricane forecast... (Mar '08) Mar '08 whodawatda 3
More from around the web