Oil Prices Jump on Hurricane Concerns

There are 3 comments on the Sioux City Journal story from Sep 3, 2007, titled Oil Prices Jump on Hurricane Concerns. In it, Sioux City Journal reports that:

“So everyone in the area needs to be aware of it, because the storms are quite large.”

VIENNA, Austria - Oil futures rose Monday as traders tracked potentially destructive storms that could hit the Gulf of Mexico region. via Sioux City Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sioux City Journal.

newanarchy

Lewisville, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2007
Oh boy, the sharks can smell blood in the water again, I guess those multi billion dollar profits are not enough to cut us working Americans some slack.
Miser

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 4, 2007
Ouch, it's past noon let's raise oil.

BLT

Since: Apr 07

Holland, MI

#3 Sep 4, 2007
Whats New, those bast.rds raise gas prices every time a bird farts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Kevin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds to Restrict Volunteers at Disasters (Sep '07) Sep '07 filmlou 84
News Ohio Dept. of Insurance offers Labor Day hours ... (Sep '07) Sep '07 georgiana_geo_97 1
News Intense hurricane Felix (Sep '07) Sep '07 Gerart 4
News Shark Forces Evacuation Of N.Y. Beach (Sep '07) Sep '07 Support4 columbians 1
News Aruba Readies for Hurricane Felix (Sep '07) Sep '07 truthist 10
News NYC Beachgoers Avoid Water After Shark Sighting (Sep '07) Sep '07 Kulturkampf 1
More from around the web