Aruba Readies for Hurricane Felix

Aruba Readies for Hurricane Felix

There are 10 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 1, 2007, titled Aruba Readies for Hurricane Felix . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Residents stocked up on groceries, flashlights and plywood to board up windows and doors ahead of Hurricane Felix, which gathered strength early Sunday and was forecast to pass just north of the Dutch Caribbean ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

fossil hunter

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 2, 2007
have won free trip to Aruba---hey--anyone want to buy my ticket????

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#2 Sep 2, 2007
Maybe Felix will unearth the Holloway girl?
jack

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Sep 2, 2007
the gurriance's our sexy!
jack

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 Sep 2, 2007
fossil hunter wrote:
have won free trip to Aruba---hey--anyone want to buy my ticket????
yes
Old Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#5 Sep 2, 2007
I was gonna say yes before jack did but, I forgot how to spell it. Why would anyone leave Vegas to go anywhere else? Of course, a hurricane , might show you how the other half lives. LOL
Ken Martin

El Dorado Hills, CA

#6 Sep 2, 2007
I hope the Dutch will spend a lot of money and that the people of Aruba suffer from the wrath.
Let it happen.

“Back at'cha!”

Since: Aug 07

Somewhere near you...

#7 Sep 2, 2007
Why would you hope for this?
Ken Martin wrote:
I hope the Dutch will spend a lot of money and that the people of Aruba suffer from the wrath.
Let it happen.
joe

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2007
If this is Felix... Will Oscar be Named one of his Side Storm's........
Old Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Sep 2, 2007
Because of the way they treated a young American girl. Maybe nobody told you about it. They know how she died, they have no sence of decent behavior. If she was an island it would have turned out differently
truthist

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2007
calling felix: PETER OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Kevin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds to Restrict Volunteers at Disasters (Sep '07) Sep '07 filmlou 84
News Ohio Dept. of Insurance offers Labor Day hours ... (Sep '07) Sep '07 georgiana_geo_97 1
News Oil Prices Jump on Hurricane Concerns (Sep '07) Sep '07 BLT 3
News Intense hurricane Felix (Sep '07) Sep '07 Gerart 4
News Shark Forces Evacuation Of N.Y. Beach (Sep '07) Sep '07 Support4 columbians 1
News NYC Beachgoers Avoid Water After Shark Sighting (Sep '07) Sep '07 Kulturkampf 1
More from around the web