A Long Day's Journey Into A Frighteni...

A Long Day's Journey Into A Frightening Night

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 30, 2012, titled A Long Day's Journey Into A Frightening Night. In it, Patch.com reports that:

They started even before the storm. Some members of the Bayville Volunteer Fire Company had already been up for hours when the call for mutual aid came in from Ocean Gate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Bob

Haskell, NJ

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Thanks. Can someone provide an update on Ocean Gate and east bay view ave.
I have a house there and first trying to deal with damage in northern nj
Appreciate any updates
barbara

Royersford, PA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Bob,
I am going to try to get to OG tomorrow, my mother lives there and had to stay at someone elses home as hers is not habitable at this time. I can give u an update if you still need it, just post again or email me @ [email protected] I would be glad to help.
Stay safe!
Bob

Haskell, NJ

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Barbara
Where is your moms home
Is it close to east bay view near wildwood ave.
We might be going down tomorrow as well

Bob
barbara wrote:
Bob,
I am going to try to get to OG tomorrow, my mother lives there and had to stay at someone elses home as hers is not habitable at this time. I can give u an update if you still need it, just post again or email me @ [email protected] I would be glad to help.
Stay safe!
Christine

Muskegon, MI

#4 Nov 1, 2012
I live in Florida and am looking for information regarding Green Island after Sandy. My sister lives on Harbor View and she does not own a cell phone and the land line is not working. Anyone know anything?
joan

Tampa, FL

#5 Nov 2, 2012
my sister lives at ocean gate drive and longport avenue ocean gate is her house k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Irene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bachmann flip-flops on remark hurricane was sig... (Sep '11) Jun '16 Big Bad John Roberts 2
News Extreme weather poses increasing threat to U.S.... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Oct '14 Michael2327 5
News Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour and TV (May '14) Jul '14 ASTRONAUTS ARE US 6
News How DO Astronauts Watch the World Cup Live in S... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sol 1
News Superstorm challenges definition of basement in NJ (Jan '13) Apr '14 woodtick57 3
News SPCA column: Heartbreaking disappearance has su... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pet Valu 1
More from around the web