Bachmann: 'We're looking at a spiritu...

Bachmann: 'We're looking at a spiritual hurricane'

There are 9 comments on the CNN story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Bachmann: 'We're looking at a spiritual hurricane'. In it, CNN reports that:

Rep. Michele Bachmann tied religion into comments about Florida's severe weather, saying Sunday at a prayer rally that there's "a spiritual hurricane in our land." The Minnesota congresswoman and former GOP presidential contender made the remarks at the rally in Tampa ahead of the Republican National Convention, the first day of which was canceled ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1 Aug 26, 2012
To our right wing idiot friends!!

Rock you like a hurricane - Scorpions

It's early morning
The sun comes out
Last night was shaking
And pretty loud
My cat is purring
And scratches my skin
So what is wrong
With another sin
The ***** is hungry
She needs to tell
So give her inches
And feed her well
More days to come
New places to go
I've got to leave
It's time for a show

Here I am, rock you like a hurricane

My body is burning
It starts to shout
Desire is coming
It breaks out loud
Lust is in cages
Till storm breaks loose
Just have to make it
With someone I choose
The night is calling
I have to go
The wolf is hungry
He runs the show
He's licking his lips
He's ready to win
On the hunt tonight
For love at first sting

Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
People in Minnesota must be as stupid as people in Alaska.
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#5 Aug 26, 2012
This so called woman is nothing but another DAM jewish puppet/plant trying her best to be placed in theamerican government to further the agenda of the terrorist and other jewish puppets who are already there now.The citizens of America MUST stand up to remove israel from the american government where it has no place.The power in America must be given back to the people as the constitution intended .Israel was never susposed to control America and that is exactly what is happening now and it must be stopped.
Doubtful Avenger

Mobile, AL

#6 Aug 26, 2012
So far the commenters are all trolls or idiots is there a method to report them and get them banned?
Ms Bachman is smart, well educated, on top of the issues. She is a bit more into social issues than I like, but I would take her over Obama, Biden, Reid or Pelosi any day
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Doubtful Avenger wrote:
So far the commenters are all trolls or idiots is there a method to report them and get them banned?
Ms Bachman is smart, well educated, on top of the issues. She is a bit more into social issues than I like, but I would take her over Obama, Biden, Reid or Pelosi any day
I see you are the same jewish propagandist using another name.This so called woman is a jewish puppet/plant just as I said and nothing more.
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#8 Aug 26, 2012
also dont hide your loction avenger
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Doubtful Avenger wrote:
Ms Bachman is smart...
And you have the nerve to call others idiots. LOL!!
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Doubtful Avenger wrote:
Trolls and idiots both, yet likely tied to the Democrat propaganda machine causing such polarization in our society. These propagandists don't care about truth certainly, but more importantly pander their nonsense for its histrionic intent of keeping "noise" the dominant factor in the culture. Such extremist noise was commonplace in Julius Streicher's publication role of 1920s Germany.

The reality demolishing these stupid attempts at maniac acceptance is the simple fact that economic policies causing the S&L crisis and other real estate failures came out of Congress, not the Executive Branch. Bachmann, of course, has opposed the consistently Democrat policies in Congress causing and profiting from those crises.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#11 Aug 27, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls and idiots both, yet likely tied to the Democrat propaganda machine causing such polarization in our society. These propagandists don't care about truth certainly, but more importantly pander their nonsense for its histrionic intent of keeping "noise" the dominant factor in the culture. Such extremist noise was commonplace in Julius Streicher's publication role of 1920s Germany.
The reality demolishing these stupid attempts at maniac acceptance is the simple fact that economic policies causing the S&L crisis and other real estate failures came out of Congress, not the Executive Branch. Bachmann, of course, has opposed the consistently Democrat policies in Congress causing and profiting from those crises.
There is brainwashing, and then ther is brain "clensing"
Your brain apparently has not just been washed, but completely removed, scrubbed, bleached, and sterilized, and then installed incorrectly.
Do you actually believe there is a Democrat propaganda machine?????? Democrat propaganda polarized the nation?
You are totally lost.
Maybe the news is a little left biased. I'll give you that. But so is 76% of the county.
But to have a "fair and balanced' news organization completely in your pocket 24 hours a day hammering in how the left is evil and the right is great, that's propganda.
Having a 6 hours a day right wing blah blah coming out of the radio from people who say exactly what they want and NEVER have to back up anything they say ever, now that is propaganda.

The S&L crisis, I just barely remember.
I do remember W, 9-11, the housing crash, TARP, bank bailouts. remember is W who coined "too big to fail" He also coined "mission accomplished".
As far as "profiting" take a good look at Haliburton and How Much Cheney profited from a WAR HE STARTED.
Bachmann is moonbat loon, complete idiot, who is married to a homophobic GAY FAT MAN, and does not even have a clue.
Bachmann will have a short career followed by family scandel, and HOPEFULLY suicide.
GOD I HATE THAT BITCH! YUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Irene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bachmann flip-flops on remark hurricane was sig... (Sep '11) Jun '16 Big Bad John Roberts 2
News Extreme weather poses increasing threat to U.S.... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Oct '14 Michael2327 5
News Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour and TV (May '14) Jul '14 ASTRONAUTS ARE US 6
News How DO Astronauts Watch the World Cup Live in S... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sol 1
News Superstorm challenges definition of basement in NJ (Jan '13) Apr '14 woodtick57 3
News SPCA column: Heartbreaking disappearance has su... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pet Valu 1
More from around the web