Likelihood of Hurricane Irene hitting...

Likelihood of Hurricane Irene hitting Connecticut increases Thursday morning

There are 16 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 25, 2011, titled Likelihood of Hurricane Irene hitting Connecticut increases Thursday morning. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

As Hurricane Irene moves up the Atlantic early Thursday morning, the storm is threatening to move slightly further west, increasing the likelihood that Connecticut -- and southwestern Connecticut in particular -- experience a major impact this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Marlborough, CT

#1 Aug 25, 2011
earthquake AND hurricane in one week!

al gore is loving this......
Travis

Bethel, CT

#2 Aug 25, 2011
BPT wrote:
So true! All he needs are riots to form so he can support that, too. When tornados hit the midwest people help each other out. When natural disasters strike urban areas you find "ghetto people" looting, raping, and shooting. But the Libs love this and eat it up. And the rest of America sits back and watches. Does NOTHING and has ZERO compassion.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Look out for Irene, she is coming fast. Go in Peace and Praise the Lord, Amen.
Audrey Lowery

Stamford, CT

#5 Aug 26, 2011
Please be safe and hope for the best. Remember God is on our side. Keep the faith and pray for all to be safe.

God Bless all!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2011
BPT wrote:
IT'S BUSH'S FAULT !!
Travis

Bethel, CT

#7 Aug 26, 2011
Cittizen44 wrote:
I hope the storm hits Bridgeport extra hard and washes away all the subhuman filth.
Yes, umm, "ghetto people".:-)
Travis

Bethel, CT

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Audrey Lowery wrote:
Please be safe and hope for the best. Remember God is on our side. Keep the faith and pray for all to be safe.
God Bless all!
God bless you, Audrey.
jack

Satellite Beach, FL

#9 Aug 26, 2011
let the looting begin

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you, Audrey.
We on here know Audrey- she's an upstanding black lady.
Travis

Bethel, CT

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We on here know Audrey- she's an upstanding black lady.
OK ;o)

Travis is just a character.
Travis

Bethel, CT

#12 Aug 26, 2011
As long as she doesn't support terrorism, rape, or murder she's good in my book.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Travis wrote:
As long as she doesn't support terrorism, rape, or murder she's good in my book.
Then there's a whole lot of dark folk you would be comfortable with! You want a good laugh, a happy party, you ought to come out with me sometime. Prolly be an eye opener. I've been to parties where the rap(discourse) was so funny, more than one person pee'ed! I'm not exaggerating! What's better than that?
Travis

Bethel, CT

#14 Aug 26, 2011
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's a whole lot of dark folk you would be comfortable with! You want a good laugh, a happy party, you ought to come out with me sometime. Prolly be an eye opener. I've been to parties where the rap(discourse) was so funny, more than one person pee'ed! I'm not exaggerating! What's better than that?
I'm a rap fan. Run DMC's "Raising Hell" is one of my favorte albums (and I still have the tape). I met Bill Bellamy, randomly, at a concert. I've seen George Clinton, and Cypress Hill twice. I took off Zen Dog's hat after he jumped in the crowd and landed in my lap. It was on MTV. I taped it. Still have the tape showing he jumped in the crowd... and then came back without the hat.

I just hate when these ANIMALS rape and kill. It's even worse when Liberals support them.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 26, 2011
Good night Irene. See you soon.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 13, 2011
I knew the storm would miss us.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 27, 2011
It was a very bad storm, I lost my power for two and half days. And to all, a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Irene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Storm damage hurt business, attorney says (Jul '13) Oct '14 Michael2327 5
News Sebastian Bach raising 'Hell' on tour and TV (May '14) Jul '14 ASTRONAUTS ARE US 6
News How DO Astronauts Watch the World Cup Live in S... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sol 1
News Superstorm challenges definition of basement in NJ (Jan '13) Apr '14 woodtick57 3
News SPCA column: Heartbreaking disappearance has su... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pet Valu 1
News Condition of Susquehanna River bridge a concern (Jan '14) Jan '14 DaDog1 1
News Bruce Springsteen drummer's legal threat delays... (Sep '13) Sep '13 robert 1
More from around the web