Early storm damage tally for Ohio reaches $29M

Jul 29, 2012 Full story: WKYC-TV

Early reports tallying damage from last month's storms in Ohio at $29 million have several Ohio cities anxiously hoping for federal disaster relief.

Full Story

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#1 Jul 29, 2012
No worries ignorant right-wingers - Business will rebuild that. The government is evil, so don’t look to the government to do anything or send money to fix the mess… LOL.

I wish that they could separate the right-wingers from everyone else who was affected by these storms and let them see if Businesses will bail them out.

"You didn't build that" - right? So lets see you re-build that... LOL.
Mr McBill

Fishers, IN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
No worries ignorant right-wingers - Business will rebuild that. The government is evil, so don’t look to the government to do anything or send money to fix the mess… LOL.
I wish that they could separate the right-wingers from everyone else who was affected by these storms and let them see if Businesses will bail them out.
Patman! yee must bee Obama telepromma typing;-000

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL!!! Governor John Kasich is begging for a heaping helping of "government pork"?

Teabaggers are shameless...
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Typical GOP whining about overspending but fork it over to me attitude. None of my fellow right wingers fail to cash their Social Security or union contract retirement checks! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Ike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury Finds Texas Windstorm Insurer Adequately P... Oct '14 Joe Jackson 1
18 boys, men arrested in sexual assault of 11-y... (Mar '11) Aug '14 ajooba 294
FEMA Awards $1.6M to Montgomery Co., TX for Deb... (Dec '13) Dec '13 RememberGoliadthe... 1
'You're never the same,' says hurricane survivor (Sep '08) Sep '13 Jorden 2
Ike's big sloppy size will mean XXL surge for G... (Sep '08) Sep '13 Tired of Seniors 12
Gustav, Ike and Paloma retired as hurricane names (May '09) Aug '13 Huh Duh What 2
Thousands line up to wait for Section 8 (Apr '11) Aug '13 Pam 52
More from around the web