Oil complicates forecasts on hurricane season eve

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

As hurricane season approaches, the giant oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is taking weather forecasters into nearly uncharted waters.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 30, 2010
Colonel Burnside

Felton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

OBL must be guffawing into his hookah pipe. We have met the terrorists and they are us. We do it to ourselves without the help of the evil empire.
NoMoreTaxes

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Why are no barriers in front of the wetlands being build? How about sandbags, a big group of National guard and Army to collect the oil as it tries to spill into the wetlands. For the longest time the Coast Guard has just been standing by without any orders to do anything but watch. I am disgusted by our president who is so quick in bailing out big corporations, but extremely slow in taking charge when big corporations are clearly demonstrating they don't have a clue. We don't need speeches, or the call for more legislature. Make the laws we already have work and protect our coast. Have the government help with the clean up and the protection and bill BP for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hurricane Henri Discussions

Search the Hurricane Henri Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Experts on hurricane season eve: Oil could comp... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ironic 1
Oil complicates forecasts on hurricane season eve (May '10) May '10 Sun News again 1
Will Hurricane Henri threaten Haiti this weeken... (Oct '09) Oct '09 andrea 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••