Gulf oil spill: Big waves sideline oil skimmers again

Full story: Fox2Now
Reporting from Atlanta - High seas once again idled oil-skimming boats across much of the Gulf of Mexico on Sunday, as some coastal communities improvised ways to woo tourists despite the Deepwater Horizon disaster, which forced the closure of their waters to swimmers over the holiday weekend. Read more
Gulf Lover

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
There is no way I would ever go to the gulf again in my lifetime, and I will always tell my children to avoid it. It is so contaminated from so many different sources, you're just asking for some type of health problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Alex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young zebra mussel found in Red River (Jul '10) Aug '14 Aureavallis 10
News Cameron County prepares for major storms (Jun '11) Jun '11 lawife 1
News A team of tasters relished the job of determini... (Jul '10) Dec '10 unclepud 82
News Mexico hit with a 6.2 earthquake and braces for... (Jun '10) Dec '10 LA2YA 10
News 2010 hurricanes steered clear of U.S. landfalls (Dec '10) Dec '10 Mr_Bill 12
News Elderly Couple Dies in Flood Waters Near Mathis (Aug '10) Sep '10 SomeYaoiFan 2
News Perry blasts feds for Rio Grande levee maintenance (Sep '10) Sep '10 curious 2
More from around the web