Mexico hit with a 6.2 earthquake and ...

Mexico hit with a 6.2 earthquake and braces for Hurricane Alex in the same day

There are 10 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Mexico hit with a 6.2 earthquake and braces for Hurricane Alex in the same day. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

While the focus has been Hurricane Alex and it's landfall expected tonight, a strong 6.2 magnitude earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

William

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
damn this world is getting scary now.
Bill K

Mechanicville, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
End Times are coming.
Obama has turned his back on Israel and God says in the bible, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you",(speaking of the Jewish nation).
This nation has turned it's back on God for the most part so what can we expect? We "were" the most blessed and safest nation in the world and see where we are headed now!!! God says He gives us the political leaders we deserve as a nation and look what we have! Are leaders in both parties are clueless dolts interested only in lining their pockets and re-election at ANY COST!
Throw the bums out, they're all good old boys who created this distorted system we endure.
I expect this post will draw heat! BUILD THE FENCE!
sheila92

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Too bad it didn't hit in Sinaloa.
Anonymous

Mexico

#4 Jul 1, 2010
Bill K wrote:
End Times are coming.
Obama has turned his back on Israel and God says in the bible, "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you",(speaking of the Jewish nation).
This nation has turned it's back on God for the most part so what can we expect? We "were" the most blessed and safest nation in the world and see where we are headed now!!! God says He gives us the political leaders we deserve as a nation and look what we have! Are leaders in both parties are clueless dolts interested only in lining their pockets and re-election at ANY COST!
Throw the bums out, they're all good old boys who created this distorted system we endure.
I expect this post will draw heat! BUILD THE FENCE!
Mexico should be shut down and run by an international council. Mexico is one of the most destructive countries in the world. Forget about the middle east. Mexico is the worst form of terrorist there is, being a kleptocracy. So wipe out the Mexican population and turn the country into a huge nature reserve. That would be beneficial to the world.
arizonza backer

Southampton, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2010
Lets hope that they get a 9.5 then Hurricane Alex
hits Mexico real hard and washes all the dorky
Mexicans out to sea(We could use their oil and Gas.
mountainsurf

Morrisville, VT

#6 Jul 1, 2010
You people are F-ed up.....
Robert

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jul 1, 2010
Spoken like a typical low life form sucking oxygen from the rest of us!
arizonza backer wrote:
Anonymous

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Dec 17, 2010
There are too many people in the wold already. Why not cleanse Mexico and let people in to live there that can treat the country nicely? As it is now there is nothing but interest in development and money. The Mexican nation is a Kleptocracy and nature suffer immensely with the attitude they have toward their own land. And seriously - who would ever miss the Mexicans?
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Dec 17, 2010
I hope it takes 6.2 million Mexicans with it. Is that wrong?
LA2YA

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Dec 17, 2010
arizonza backer wrote:
++++++++++

Another PA moron. Don't YOU know when Mexico has an earthquake of that magnitude, it usually follows up in the US ? Of course YOU don't know sh*t-head, you're from PA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Alex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans who live near border say Trumpa s wal... (Nov '16) Nov '16 patriot 4
News Young zebra mussel found in Red River (Jul '10) Aug '14 Aureavallis 10
News Cameron County prepares for major storms (Jun '11) Jun '11 lawife 1
News A team of tasters relished the job of determini... (Jul '10) Dec '10 unclepud 82
News 2010 hurricanes steered clear of U.S. landfalls (Dec '10) Dec '10 Mr_Bill 12
News Elderly Couple Dies in Flood Waters Near Mathis (Aug '10) Sep '10 SomeYaoiFan 2
News Perry blasts feds for Rio Grande levee maintenance (Sep '10) Sep '10 curious 2
More from around the web