Clinton: US 'Welcomes' Talks With Mus...

Clinton: US 'Welcomes' Talks With Muslim Brotherhood

There are 89 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jun 30, 2011, titled Clinton: US 'Welcomes' Talks With Muslim Brotherhood. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

The Obama administration is open to dialogue with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
YGBSM

Allentown, PA

#88 Jul 2, 2011
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say for the sake of argument that every single Bush was a goose-stepping, heil-Hitlering SS Nazi.(BTW, I have, and had, no love for Bush-I or Bush-II...they were both far too Progressive-leaning.)
Does that make it all fine and dandy that the current administration is getting into bed with the modern-day Arab ****?
Pointing to bad behavior by others doesn't justify bad behavior by someone else.
Clinton isn't stupid, Both have always wanted to be on a winning team.

“Try an take 'em ya Varmint”

Since: Jul 08

Rio Rancho

#89 Jul 2, 2011
These knuckleheads need to read the Quran. They keep falling for this stuff over and over again.

lying and deception are part and parcel to Islam. They can lie, cheat, steal, murder and rape as long as it furthers the destruction of their enemies and the goal of Islamic world domination.

Rio Rancho

#90 Jul 2, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Never hurts to talk. It signals respect and can possibly ensure a good outcome for all parties.
Ahhhwww!?! How cute!! PooPy Platter pukes up some simplistic blather right out of the "Conflict Resolution" comic book from first grade. Wow!!! and we thought you libtards were just morons.

Rio Rancho

#91 Jul 2, 2011
YGBSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton isn't stupid, Both have always wanted to be on a winning team.
Actually Clinton IS stupid.
YGBSM

Allentown, PA

#92 Jul 2, 2011
Cravczec wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Clinton IS stupid.
Stupid or ignorant, it doesn't matter. We've lost this war just like Mr. Charles in Nam. She jumped on the winning team . Get used to it. We can kill more of them and still lose. The Muslim Brotherhood isn't only in Egypt . What would you do if foreign armies were walking around our streets and killing people ? Your answer would be the same as mine. No explanation necessary.
Military Man

Carlsbad, CA

#93 Jul 2, 2011
Clinton to Muslim Brotherhood... "OK guys, we won, so let's just stop the nonsense and set up a Democracy already!" Muslim Brotherhood to Clinton... Shut up woman! You infidel fools will never defeat us! Go back home and just stay the hell out of the middle east!!"
bronck burger

Fair Lawn, NJ

#94 Jul 2, 2011
THE HOODBROTHER'S EYEBALL this DRIED-UP HAG as nothing but a TWO LEGGED PIG.
gr umpy

Fair Lawn, NJ

#95 Jul 2, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Never hurts to talk. It signals respect and can possibly ensure a good outcome for all parties.
If several political entities are engaged in a revolt and the USA chooses one to whom to talk, it hurts the revolt. It signals the USA position on the revolt.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#96 Jul 2, 2011
Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad demented little bwaak bwaak Turd blossom.
So ready to bwaak surrender to your fellow muslim loons.
Of course you hate Christians.... you cowardly bwaak bwaak muzzy types hate any religion that is not YOURS.
The difference being bwaak bwaak that you bwaak punks hate with a zeal all not of your idiotic mindset....bwaak bwaaak bwaak
Why don't you go visit your muzzy pals... oh wait... they would not send you welfare checks.... bwaak bwaak bwaak now we understand... you hate that America is a Christian nation.... but you hate earning a living even more.
As always you loser POS... it certain must suck being you.
I know I know, now you are going to threaten too not show up again LOL.... bwaaak bwaak that is 3 in a row for you coward. bwaaak bwaak bwaak bwaaak
Hay it was your Right Wing butt buddy who was screaming about the 2000 year old religion of hate there Bwaaakmann. He's everywhere he's everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Budapest, Hungary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Budapest Nov 29 Morgan 1
News Dutch far right's Geert Wilders: I will boycott... Nov 5 Hungarian 101 12
Ansys CFX to SolidWorks Oct '16 Anonymous 1
News Anti-Islam lawmaker Wilders asks for dismissal ... Oct '16 Hungarian 101 10
News Deported Roma have little chance of return desp... (Feb '16) Oct '16 Hungarian 101 147
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... Sep '16 Hungarian 101 207
The Escape From Elba Forums... Aug '16 Tony 1
More from around the web