Organization seeking donations for fl...

Organization seeking donations for flood victims in Haiti

There are 3 comments on the The Victoria Star story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Organization seeking donations for flood victims in Haiti. In it, The Victoria Star reports that:

A10 A child standing in the street crying with nothing but devastation around her, a mother looking in desperation to find something to feed her family, a man looking to rebuild his home that started out simply ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Victoria Star.

ann aldridge

San Jose, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2008
We just want to send a check to the Haitian flood victims. Need an address or direction to do so.
Thanks
Jimmy

Brookhaven, PA

#2 Sep 18, 2008
Thank you for your desire to help Haitian victims of recent floods. God will certainly bless you for that. If you don't have an organization yet, please consider sending your check to the following address Compassionate Care, P.O. Box 686, Milford, DE 19963.

Thanks
Renee

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Sep 19, 2008
you can send to Community Christian Church, 336 Broward Ave., Greenacres, FL 33464. ALL money collected goes directly to the victims who need it.

I'm sure Compassionate Care is a good organization also, but I thought I would let you see other choices are available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sud-Est, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... (Jun '15) Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Isaac lashes Haiti; Fla. under hurricane warning (Aug '12) Aug '12 know the truth 1
More from around the web