Angelina meets earthquake survivors

Angelina meets earthquake survivors

There are 1 comment on the Hampshire Chronicle story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Angelina meets earthquake survivors. In it, Hampshire Chronicle reports that:

Angelina Jolie has met with earthquake survivors living in camps in Haiti. The actress also visited a flattened school during the second day of her visit as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations' refugee agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampshire Chronicle.

roxana stach - romania

Balotesti, Romania

#1 Feb 12, 2010
as always she immediatly jumps to support unconditionat the victims of the earthquake donated 1 mil usd...something that I think many of the people whoi have such possibility of helping the ones in need should take as example and contribute.
having fortunes...that some culd not spend in generayion to not all ...SHARING AND HELPING THE PEOPLE IN NEED si a great rewardin thing.
money are not everything for the richest...for them is a hobby to gain more fortune just to be ranked in a top...but for poor , for the one in need ...the one that were victims of the nature/poverty money ae the difference that will help them survive , recover and go back to normal life's a graet humanitarian think to be able to share with others , not waiting for some media fame of reward from this ....but being able to look and see that you indeed made a difference and helped other people i think all ( rich or not so rich ) must learn to shoiw compassion and supports to pour btrother and sisters that were so hardly hit by nature maybe tomorrow we might be standing in the same possition , needing desperately supprot anf help from other is order to survive...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sud-Est, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Isaac lashes Haiti; Fla. under hurricane warning (Aug '12) Aug '12 know the truth 1
More from around the web