Offering Haiti hope amid horror

Offering Haiti hope amid horror

There are 3 comments on the Daily Herald-Tribune story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Offering Haiti hope amid horror. In it, Daily Herald-Tribune reports that:

Veniel Calixte welcomed the Canadians to his disaster, hoping for saviors, or at least a way out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald-Tribune.

D C Meadows

Waynesville, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Trying to locate my son, Ken Tutterow, last known to be in Jacmel in March 2010. Lost contact with him and am concerned about him and his wife and infant son. Know nothing of her except name is Luce, child is Christopher, nearing age of one yr. Any information would be very much appreciated. Contact at email address, [email protected] Thank you. D C Meadows
That guy

Port-au-prince, Haiti

#2 Jan 15, 2011
Well, you have had my email address for a few years now, and it hasn't changed - so difficult to imagine why you didn't just try that approach....
That guy

Port-au-prince, Haiti

#3 Jan 22, 2011
Follow up : I have tried to send an email today from two separate email accounts and both of them report the same failure - that being :
"***.***.** does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <[email protected]>
Giving up on ***.***.**" ( IP Address masked for security reasons )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sud-Est, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... (Jun '15) Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Isaac lashes Haiti; Fla. under hurricane warning (Aug '12) Aug '12 know the truth 1
More from around the web