Medicine running out at Haiti hospita...

Medicine running out at Haiti hospitals, clinics

There are 4 comments on the Gouverneur Times story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Medicine running out at Haiti hospitals, clinics. In it, Gouverneur Times reports that:

Basic medical supplies such as antibiotics and painkillers are running dangerously low at some hospitals and clinics in Port-au-Prince, the capital, and in the countryside, alarming doctors who are struggling to keep up with demand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gouverneur Times.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#1 Jan 29, 2010
As an Athiest and a non-person with minimum ethics i feel so sorry for those who got the maximum attention to ameliorate the hardhships of the victims of natural disaster.
I live far far away from those innocent people.
I had spent some and i will do to show my feelings.
We talk about health care and the cost of keeping the citizens health.
We land in moon and with a christian ideology.
Here is a country which is a christian country and never deviate from the scriptures of old, new nd brand new testament.
Where are those christian doctors and why they are not helping the poor products of CHRISTIANITY?

Cologne- Germany

#2 Jan 29, 2010
Christmas will come.
Save your money while other christians struggle to survive not because of war but because of natural calamity.
Channel5?
A nice Tie?

Cologne- Germany

#4 Jan 29, 2010
This thread deserves the utmost attention than all other revived, repeated irrelavent subjects.
But unfortunately in topix forum the people are intellectuals and care a jot about the christian culture
Adrian in Tacoma

Lakewood, WA

#5 Jan 30, 2010
With them jungles down there, should be plenty of natural resources to assist medicinally...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sud-Est, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... (Jun '15) Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Isaac lashes Haiti; Fla. under hurricane warning (Aug '12) Aug '12 know the truth 1
More from around the web