Haiti's Cholera Death Toll Continues ...

Haiti's Cholera Death Toll Continues to Rise

There are 5 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Haiti's Cholera Death Toll Continues to Rise. In it, CBS News reports that:

Members of the Croix-Rouge transport a woman infected with cholera from a tent city in Port-au-Prince on October 25, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

John Myers

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Ha.Ha...
Jon water cooler

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Those of you who have helped Haiti, please don't stop. right now it's a critical moment for this poor nation, your help is life saving for them. So, again please don't stop, they really need your help.
Deng

Chengdu, China

#3 Oct 25, 2010
THIS IS CAUSED BY UNITED STATES MARINES CRAPPING IN THE WATER THERE; SOME HELP.
whatever

Bryanston, South Africa

#4 Nov 15, 2010
Deng wrote:
THIS IS CAUSED BY UNITED STATES MARINES CRAPPING IN THE WATER THERE; SOME HELP.
OK I'm now resorting to re-posting this comment wherever I find you (which is pretty much everywhere)...

Where do you get this propaganda bullshit, Deng? Your name should be DUNG.

It seems I can't open a post without you having been there making a BS statement like that.

I know I've asked this before, but SERIOUSLY... are you getting paid for this? I hope the 'evil' America's CIA busts your behind.

Like I said previously, at least America doesn't sell poisoned baby formula to other countries.

America isn't oppressing Tibet.

America doesn't hack the Nobel Prize website because an oppressed Chinese guy named Liu Xiaobo won the Nobel Peace Prize.

Something else happening in China is:

" government officials, security forces, and their agents routinely abduct people off the streets of Beijing and other Chinese cities, strip them of their possessions, and imprison them. These black jails are often located in state-owned hotels, nursing homes, and psychiatric hospitals."

http://www.hrw.org/en/reports/2009/11/12/alle ...

America also doesn't sell weapons to Darfur and Zimbabwe like China does. But hey. Anything to make money, who cares if it's genocide and starvation, huh?

And Americans don't kill little baby girls simply because they're not boys.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#7 Dec 18, 2010
IS THE EXPERIMENT IN HAITI OVER WITH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint-Marc, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.N. Lambasted for Denying Compensation to Hait... (Feb '13) May '13 Marianne 2
News Haitian docs to visit RI hospital to observe care (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dr. Nosebone 1
News UVA Houses Heading to Haiti - NBC29 WVIR Charlo... (May '12) May '12 jerry daniel 5
News Cholera epidemic in quake-hit Haiti, 135 dead (Dec '10) Dec '10 the examiner 2
News Cholera Confirmed in Traveler from Haiti to Fla. (Nov '10) Nov '10 sandman714 6
News Click to read:Cholera Outbreak Spreads to Haiti... (Nov '10) Nov '10 nfourwheeler7 2
News Haiti cholera toll climbs (Oct '10) Oct '10 Eleanor 3
More from around the web