Audit finds US loan program in Haiti flawed

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: The Papillion Times

The Omaha School Board will consider adding three student days to each of the next three school years.

Full Story
Kate Brodie

Ghana

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I am Mrs. Kate Brodie from United State of America, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to KATHERINE LOAN FIRM, she said she was given 50,000USD by MRs KATHERINE BRUCE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KATHERINE LOAN FIRM. so I collected his email Address ,he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .you can contact him on via email (katherineloanfirm@gmail.com) I am sure he will help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ouest, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Oct 20 Sh1tbird 39
Sri Lankan peace keeping troops in Haiti receiv... Oct 8 CrimeaRiver 1
Police detain US founder of Haiti orphanage Oct 4 Tigrizon 3
Zero tolerance for violent protests, says Haiti... May '14 stop being so sel... 3
A platform bringing all students throughout the... May '14 Mr D 1
OAS anticorruption mechanism holds on-site visi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 David 1
Goce Delcev: Deplorable Dorms in Macedonia (Mar '14) Mar '14 DaniEl 11

Ouest, Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE