Day Five: Hard rains, a wall collapse | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Besieged by the hardest rainfall since the mission arrived, a wall collapsed Tuesday night across the street from the compound where the medical team is staying. Full Story
Paul Nanda MD

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

#1 Feb 17, 2010
Its great to see everyone doing as well as can be expected given the circumstances. It provides great insight into what you are seeing and what is going to be needed when our small group arrives at the Ft. Liberte mission at the end of the month. Stay safe and heathy -
Paul
Mitch Tayse

Westerville, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Love you guys. Keep up the good work!!
Donna Gibson

Germantown, OH

#3 Feb 20, 2010
I will be sending another contribution for Haiti because of this article.
Laura Moore RN

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Feb 27, 2010
have been to Haiti with Fr Hayes group several times. Had Pastor Andre in my home here in WVa when he spoke at my church.Dearly love all these people and would be there today if able. Now 76 with active kidney stones in both kidneys. Thank you is not enough to say for letting me be there through this forum, cried and prayed for the Haitians and the workers still able to go. God bless and keep all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nord-Est, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haiti: Visitors treasure small victories | The ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Gwen Strickland 2
OSU doctor finds different world of medicine | ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 TICON 12
Day Four: More patients | The Columbus Dispatch (Feb '10) Feb '10 Teresa Borghese-Lang 9
Med student grows up fast in Haiti | The Columb... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Todd Bailey - Med... 3
Central Ohioans in Haiti face long day of heali... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Heart with Haiti 9
Central Ohioans in Haiti face long day of heali... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Holly 3
Ohio medical team ready to pitch in | The Colum... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Amanda 9
•••

Nord-Est, Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••