Desperation Grows As Rains Pound Haiti -

Desperation Grows As Rains Pound Haiti -

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 3, 2007, titled Desperation Grows As Rains Pound Haiti -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of Haitians sought shelter in schoolhouses Saturday as the death toll from Tropical Storm Noel rose to 143 across the Caribbean.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Carey Winslowe

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2007
Little wonder there is desperation ... the government is depending on the United Nations for assistance.
Lauren Blake

Leamington Spa, UK

#2 Nov 5, 2007
Trying to get in touch with mum whos living in the dominican unable to get in touch and if this site is viewed by people who know her please ask her to get in contact me so i know shes ok her name is sara tasker
AshleyAndThem

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2007
Lauren Blake wrote:
Trying to get in touch with mum whos living in the dominican unable to get in touch and if this site is viewed by people who know her please ask her to get in contact me so i know shes ok her name is sara tasker
Why dont you post Something in DR1 or look for contact numbers on that site! DR1 has everything so give it a try!!

http://www.dr1.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Les Cayes, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
A platform bringing all students throughout the... (May '14) May '14 Mr D 1
News Pope welcomes like-minded cardinals from periphery (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sol 1
News Haitian charity worker visits Perrysburg (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tom Galloway 1
News Happy Birthday, James Audubon, Artist, Ornithol... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John Vacaro 1
News FEATURE-Haiti's road to reconstruction blocked ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Vania 3
Capitalism: A Love Story (One of Michael Moore'... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Macceau Medozile 1
More from around the web