Help for Haiti

Jul 24, 2010 Full story: Chattanooga Times Free Press 50

Rita Devilus still bears the scars from the day the four-story apartment building collapsed on her.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
george barnett

Ona, FL

#42 Aug 27, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
Comrae George
You know that I am not a citizen of USA but well informed about USA.
May I ask a simple question sir?
How much money it would have costed to rebuild New Orleans? And how many billion tax payers money had been wasted in the name of democracy in Iraq?.
In my above4 response there is a last crisp sentense namely
"An African-American woman at an antiwar rally in the nation's capital a month later carried a sign saying, "No Iraqis left me on a roof to die."
Haiti does not need any help from USA
I didn't approve of the invasion of Iraq.I don't have a problem with killing the occasional tyrant who threatens the USA.We are good at destruction.What is almost impossible to do is nation building.I don't want to "GIVE" the Iraq,Afganistan,Somali,Rawanda ,etc.etc.etc.people a democracy.If these peoples want a REPUBLIC;let them work,pay,bleed,and/or die for one.---------P.S.African-Ameri can woman with the sign had 3 days warning and nice weather to get her ass out of Dodge(New Orleans).You are living in a city that is below sea level and a Category 3 hurricaine is on the way.You decide to ride it out.S----M----A-----R-----T. Woman probably has 7 kids.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#43 Aug 28, 2010
George
Thanks at first and project not that USA is the only country which can civilize the globe.
I love humanity but not a poor pathetic flag waving and gun-trotting inhumans- whether they live in USA or in Germany or xyz villages
george barnett

Bowdon, GA

#44 Aug 30, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
George
Thanks at first and project not that USA is the only country which can civilize the globe.
I love humanity but not a poor pathetic flag waving and gun-trotting inhumans- whether they live in USA or in Germany or xyz villages
I am not interested in America civilizing the world.I don't care if other peoples are civilized or not.I would defend the USA,protect a few vital interests,and leave other peoples the hell alone.I don't want either to support them or control their lives.

Cologne- Germany

#45 Aug 30, 2010
Haiti needs no help from the corporate criminals

Cologne- Germany

#46 Aug 30, 2010
George
Ask castro and make a holiday in China or any part of India
Thanks

Cologne- Germany

#47 Aug 30, 2010
Be rational and show not your intellectual DREAMS.
I am of the opinion that waging war for no reason is so cheap while helpless the innocent working people is not.
george barnett

Lincolnton, NC

#48 Aug 31, 2010
Ramafuchs wrote:
George
Ask castro and make a holiday in China or any part of India
Thanks
I had no problem with blockaiding a Cuba that was to serve as a base for Russian missles.Beyond that,it's up to the Cuban people to either enjoy the Revolution or overthrow the Castro brothers.I don't care which path they choose.We traded with Russia and China.Doesn't make any sense to embargo Cuba.
kath

Columbus, MS

#49 Aug 31, 2010
I have sent 12 containers of aid to Haiti, 480,000 pounds of beans and rice along with school supplies, clothing, kitchen aid etc. If love is shown, kids are educated, seeds and tools given along with education then they can begin to feed themselves. It is by the grace of God that I was born here in the USA and not some where else. It is very easy to judge, when one has never suffered hunger, fear of being killed, not knowing where one will lay their head to sleep. Helping people here in the USA does not prevent helping others.I have done both. Remember it is only by the grace of God that we were born in a country were we are free and have the opportunities to work.
george barnett

Mango, FL

#50 Aug 31, 2010
kath wrote:
I have sent 12 containers of aid to Haiti, 480,000 pounds of beans and rice along with school supplies, clothing, kitchen aid etc. If love is shown, kids are educated, seeds and tools given along with education then they can begin to feed themselves. It is by the grace of God that I was born here in the USA and not some where else. It is very easy to judge, when one has never suffered hunger, fear of being killed, not knowing where one will lay their head to sleep. Helping people here in the USA does not prevent helping others.I have done both. Remember it is only by the grace of God that we were born in a country were we are free and have the opportunities to work.
Send---birth---control.Feeding Haitians will just allow them to breed from the present 9 million to some multiple of the current population.

Cologne- Germany

#51 Sep 1, 2010
Without naming all the participants of this forum I beg to pay my respects to all..
Haiti need no help but the local community needs some help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Les Cayes, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar 27 Tigrizon 40
A platform bringing all students throughout the... (May '14) May '14 Mr D 1
News Pope welcomes like-minded cardinals from periphery (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sol 1
News Haitian charity worker visits Perrysburg (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tom Galloway 1
News Happy Birthday, James Audubon, Artist, Ornithol... (Feb '13) Feb '13 John Vacaro 1
News FEATURE-Haiti's road to reconstruction blocked ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Vania 3
Capitalism: A Love Story (One of Michael Moore'... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Macceau Medozile 1
More from around the web