Covina councilman will travel to `sis...

Covina councilman will travel to `sister township' in Haiti

There are 3 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from May 14, 2010, titled Covina councilman will travel to `sister township' in Haiti. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Councilman Walt Allen will travel to Haiti on Monday to distribute tents to displaced Haitians before the rainy season starts and deliver the message that Covina is committed to help in rebuilding efforts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

tony

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 15, 2010
sort of like putting out the fire in your neighbor's house while yours is burning down. but then Covina has always been a leader in this sort of reaction
JD COVINA

Upland, CA

#2 May 15, 2010
I sure hope my utility tax isn't paying for your air fare. Oh yeah the library still needs to be saved
paul joseph

Miami, FL

#3 May 16, 2010
mwen salye nen pot moun ki oue mesaj sa ............mwen sati ke m'kakenbe anko paske lantan lontan bagay pat konsa tout moun te respekte men jodya nou yon'n pavle oue lot sil vouple ba peyia yon chans pou'l ma che ..........pou tout ayisians ka retounen la kay paske mize nou apase nan peyi moun se peyi pa nou te respete sa pat apfet thank so muh this is paul joseph from turk and caicos islands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacmel, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... (Jun '15) Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
g-jay-and-g-rock (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pablo Rodriguez 1
More from around the web