Renaissance Jacmelienne de New York inc

Renaissance Jacmelienne de New York inc

Posted in the Jacmel, Haiti Forum

Gabrielle Queens NY

Jamaica, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Renaissance jacmelienne de New York inc (RJNY) was in Jacmel from February 16 to the 21st and provided assistance.We took with us over 37 pieces of luggages. We are recruiting members. Please donate monies,luggages, children women men clothing, diaper, baby formula, school supplies, toiletries to name a few. Please help RJNY.org
contacts: [email protected] ne.org, [email protected] org, [email protected] org, [email protected] e.org,
[email protected] ne.org
Gabrielle Queens NY

Jamaica, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2010
To all People from JACMEL residing abroad,, I am appealing to you please be generous and support RENAISSANCE JACMELIENNE de New York inc. because we deliver services directly to the people of Jacmel personally. Our goods are delivered to people who are in needs.
Marcie Dubuche Lherisson

Queens Village, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2010
RJNY.Inc delivers all donations personally to the people of Jacmel/Haiti Transparency is our Motto
Gabrielle Queens NY

Jamaica, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2010
My name is Gabrielle I am from Jacmel. We have formed an organization"Renaissance Jacmelienne de New York,inc." This organization is geared towards helping people of Jacmel. We were in Jacmel for 5days during the month of February. We are recruiting members for the organization. I am extending this invitation to you and, please feel free to invite others. If interested,contact me <[email protected] lienne.org
Claude Dubuche

Haiti

#5 Mar 22, 2010
It's true renaissance Jacmelienne New York had done many things for the people of Jacmel and they go back to Jacmel to help people who are dificult
Gabrielle Queens NY

Cedarhurst, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Hello all,
please donate air mattresses and tents for the people of Jacmel. The raining season has started. Our people need our help. Contact me @ <[email protected]> thank you.
Gabrielle Queens NY

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2010
Claude Dubuche wrote:
It's true renaissance Jacmelienne New York had done many things for the people of Jacmel and they go back to Jacmel to help people who are dificult
Thank you for your support, please yahoo and/or facebook your contacts about Renaissance jacmelienne.
Gabrielle Queens NY

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2010
New email address< [email protected]>
please sent your comments, ideas, supports, tents, air mattresses,school supplies, toiletry supplies and/or monetary donations etc to name a few. Renaissance welcomes and appreciates all donation on behalf of the people of Jacmel. thank you. < rjny.org >
Gabrielle Queens NY

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 25, 2010
The people of Jacmel continue the struggle three months and 13 days after the earthquake .RJNY was in Jacmel(March 10-19) in their second trip delivered medicine, food, clothes, water and toiletry supplies, air mattresses and held a one-day-soup kitchen for the people at Rue Lacomedie. Please join and donate to Renaissance Jacmelienne de New York,inc. <[email protected]>
Gabrielle Queens NY

Jamaica, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2010
Renaissance Jacmelienne de New York had a first fund-raiser on Friday June 18, 2010. The Event was well attended, the proceeds are going towards the shipping of a 40 feet container of diverse supplies to the people of jacmel @ Rue Lacomedie , much monetary help continues to be needed. The members of the organization are planning a third trip in August.Visit our website < wwww.rjny,org> to peruse written an article in Canada Globe & Mail by Jessica Leeder.
Please write to pledge and mail a donation .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacmel, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada did it better: Scathing report accuses A... (Jun '15) Jul '15 blakelylaw 2
News Canadian Red Cross admits that 'permanent' home... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sam 1
News Did mining and oil drilling trigger the Haiti e... (Feb '10) Mar '15 Tigrizon 40
News Biography of Jean Odileau Deronette (Jan '14) Jan '14 myrielle 1
News Climate risk to rise in 'key cities' (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 3
News Canada's fleet of Sea King helicopters grounded... (Jul '13) Jul '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
g-jay-and-g-rock (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pablo Rodriguez 1
More from around the web