Haiti Anti-U.N. Cholera Protests Turn Deadly

A woman covers her face from the smoke of burning tires set up by demonstrators in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
indy

Mansfield, MA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
now theyre against the UN? i dont like them much either, but if i were in haiti, id be very happy to see the UN..... some people just never appreciate help........andf yes, i mean the haitian protesters, be careful what you ask for, im sure there are many haitians who dont want the un to leave.... and i doubt they created the cholera, i bet that was from shit in your water....take the help and quit complaining, i wonder why all these big $$ dems dont just send all their $$ to them.....those poor people there.

Since: Jul 08

Denver, NC

#2 Nov 16, 2010
what a pathetic excuse for a country....
Deng

Chengdu, China

#3 Nov 16, 2010
THE NEW CHOLERA STRAIN WAS CONCOCTED AT A UNITED STATES MILITARY BIO-WEAPONS LABORATORY IN THE UNITED STATES AND AT THE PRESENT IS BEING TESTED IN HAITI.
Kim

Belleville, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Zack dont punch wrote:
what a pathetic excuse for a country....
Are you serious? These people are hurting? In desperate need of help...after so long you become mentally and emotionally tired. Not pathetic, just poverty. These people need aid, and love.
david

Leonardtown, MD

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Are they nuts to challenge the Gurkhas?

Denver, NC

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Deng wrote:
THE NEW CHOLERA STRAIN WAS CONCOCTED AT A UNITED STATES MILITARY BIO-WEAPONS LABORATORY IN THE UNITED STATES AND AT THE PRESENT IS BEING TESTED IN HAITI.
it's going to have to be extra potent to put a dent in your "long march".

Denver, NC

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? These people are hurting?(tiniest violin playing in the background)In desperate need of help...after so long you become mentally and emotionally tired. Not pathetic, just poverty. These people need aid, and love.(heart bleeding out like a stuck pig)
yes i am serious. they are a shadow of the country they share a border with. i'm more inclined to help out the needy in my own area.
Just sayin

Hampton, VA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
Zack dont punch wrote:
<quoted text>yes i am serious. they are a shadow of the country they share a border with. i'm more inclined to help out the needy in my own area.
yet you wont see celebrities promoting that....or TXT numbers to donate....or concerts to raise awareness.

Help begins at home.
Whatever Dung

Hampton, VA

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Deng wrote:
Dont you forget it.........
shlj

Wenatchee, WA

#10 Nov 16, 2010
the people of haiti are one of the kindest loving group of humans i have ever met, they have been through so much it is a very poor country and they do the best they can, the problem is we, the health care team, cant get in to help because the airport is in cap haitian which is near milo where the main hospital is. i have seen haitian men, women and children wait for days standing in line for medical help, 25 hours waiting for a very needed surgery and not once did they complain, vs people in our country that get upset if they wait 20 minutes so it is not fare to judge the haitians unless you have spent time there, and if you have you would not be talking against them
abel

Miami, FL

#11 Nov 16, 2010
The UN chooting on the group of the studends protest aiti-UN. The UN kill a lot of peoples in Cap Haitian,one boy 16 years old, one 7 years,one man 28 year to day at 5h36 cite chauvel cap haitian.The UN are thiefs,kidnapers,murders the childs of Haiti.
Supreme Being

Huntington, NY

#12 Nov 16, 2010
abel

Miami, FL

#13 Nov 16, 2010
we need some chanels news in cap haitian for the international poeple can see what UN do with the poeple who they kill the Haitian for no reason. Help... this sunday the military UN pouring a lot of powder in the rivers in Cap Haitian,like: Haut du cap, paroi,grande riviere.....for kill the rest of peoples.
Negro Free America

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 16, 2010
Let the foul monkeys die. They can protest and burn things in hell all they want.
Deng

Chengdu, China

#15 Nov 16, 2010
IT'S CLEAR THE UNITED STATES RULERS IN THEIR RANTINGS BEHIND THE SCENES THINK 500 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WILL SUFFICE TO KEEP THEM IN THEIR LIFESTYLE.

ANY MORE AND IT'S EXTRANEOUS FOR THE GOOD OF THESE ELITES LIFESTYLES THERE; THE UNITED STATES RULING CLASS ARE CONSTANTLY EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW METHODS OF PHYSICALLY THINNING THE HUMAN RACE.
Sjl

Wenatchee, WA

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Negro Free America wrote:
Let the foul monkeys die. They can protest and burn things in hell all they want.
. What a sad soulless person you are
Smoke and Mirrors

Charlestown, IN

#17 Nov 16, 2010
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? These people are hurting? In desperate need of help...after so long you become mentally and emotionally tired. Not pathetic, just poverty. These people need aid, and love.
Help is what I will send, 24 cases of toilet paper and a lemon.
Smoke and Mirrors

Charlestown, IN

#18 Nov 16, 2010
Deng wrote:
IT'S CLEAR THE UNITED STATES RULERS IN THEIR RANTINGS BEHIND THE SCENES THINK 500 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WILL SUFFICE TO KEEP THEM IN THEIR LIFESTYLE.
ANY MORE AND IT'S EXTRANEOUS FOR THE GOOD OF THESE ELITES LIFESTYLES THERE; THE UNITED STATES RULING CLASS ARE CONSTANTLY EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW METHODS OF PHYSICALLY THINNING THE HUMAN RACE.
LOL, Dung you are sick, open those slant eyes!!
Whatever Dung

Hampton, VA

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Dung you are sick, open those slant eyes!!
They is open...They is open !!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Saint James, NY

#21 Nov 17, 2010
Deng wrote:
You are as stupid as those who are blaming workers from Nepal for spreading cholera.
Everyone in the world knows cholera is a water born disease (except you). Seeing how Haiti is still a mess and there is utter filth and decaying corpses lying around, it's pretty obvious that this was going to happen.
I'm surprised you're allowed to have a computer in China. Aren't your communist overlords looking over your little shoulder watching everything you type? I don't see your government trying to help at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hinche, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hinche (Feb '13) Feb '13 edner saint-amour 1
Heureuse (Jan '13) Jan '13 edner saint-amour 1
decheyans (Dec '12) Dec '12 edner saint-amour 1
jouer avec le pouvoir (Nov '12) Nov '12 edner saint-amour 1
jouer avec le pouvoir (Oct '12) Oct '12 EDNER SAINT-AMOUR 1
amitie (Aug '12) Aug '12 edner saint-amour 1
EU and Haiti sign deal to lengthen rural highway (Jan '12) Jan '12 short trus micro bus 3

Hinche, Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE