Haiti Anguish Turning to Political Anger

Full story: CBS News
The mourning is far from over, but the politicking has resumed. Hundreds gathered Monday at a gravel pit where countless earthquake victims have been dumped, turning a remembrance ceremony for the dead into one of the first organized political rallies since the disaster, with followers denouncing President Rene Preval. Full Story
jimmy the geek

Odessa, FL

#1 Feb 2, 2010
I'd be pissed too if obama & his liberal followers were trying to kidnap children in the dead of the night! follow haitian rules not American!
Padman

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2010
jimmy the geek wrote:
I'd be pissed too if obama & his liberal followers were trying to kidnap children in the dead of the night! follow haitian rules not American!
Haitian Government has been corrupt for years, its all about payoff's, to show good faith, release the Americans or have all our troops saddle up and go home and see how long the so called Haitian Government officials last, pretty simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Anse, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EDITORIAL - Cede sovereignty to CARICOM's centre (Mar '12) Mar '12 help by clicking 1
Here is a sister with spirit (Feb '12) Feb '12 ILUV8T 2
Wyclef Jean: I'm Qualified to Lead Haiti (Aug '10) Sep '10 Franco Mathias 8
Lowney making 'big difference' (May '10) May '10 Sammy 1
Local Haiti aid groups focusing on longer term (Mar '10) Mar '10 Informed 2
Editorial Observer: Haiti's Futile Race Against... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Problem solving 1
UN: Violence, shaky security plague Haiti (Feb '10) Feb '10 Rob 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 am PST