Cholera kills 140 in southwest Haiti

Dec 5, 2010 Full story: The Age

About 140 people have died of cholera in recent days in southwestern Haiti, a region largely spared the epidemic that has killed more than 1,880 people since mid-October, medical sources say.

Full Story
jean

AOL

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I think the media did an wonderful job by showing those places in haiti where people desperately need help and live in horrible condition and I hope somebody reach out to them because life is too short to be selfish think's to the donors aid many people now have better water and sanitation services than they did before the earthquake because their own government is sucks and continue to be sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Anse, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EDITORIAL - Cede sovereignty to CARICOM's centre (Mar '12) Mar '12 help by clicking 1
Here is a sister with spirit (Feb '12) Feb '12 ILUV8T 2
Wyclef Jean: I'm Qualified to Lead Haiti (Aug '10) Sep '10 Franco Mathias 8
Lowney making 'big difference' (May '10) May '10 Sammy 1
Local Haiti aid groups focusing on longer term (Mar '10) Mar '10 Informed 2
Editorial Observer: Haiti's Futile Race Against... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Problem solving 1
UN: Violence, shaky security plague Haiti (Feb '10) Feb '10 Rob 1

Grand Anse, Haiti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:44 pm PST