Haitian senator dies in car accident

Haitian senator dies in car accident

There are 30 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Jan 20, 2007, titled Haitian senator dies in car accident. In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

PRINCE, Haiti: A senator from Haiti's governing party died Saturday after he lost control of his car and crashed on a rural road, another senator said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
agetro SJ

Hialeah, FL

#39 Feb 18, 2007
I WILL NOT go there without you, I need a mentor, a brave one, an intelligent one, a productive one, like yourself
Early Childhood Adv

Gales Ferry, CT

#41 Feb 21, 2007
lori wrote:
Honestly, I feel that I am in a playground and the boys just won't stop fighting. Maybe that is why Haiti can't be helped. No one wants to put aside petty things and work on the real issues. No matter how you spell it, it is sympathy to the family that is to be conveyed.
Haiti can be helped and people have to do their part, I am referring to drugs and the HIV/AIDS issues which greatly need to be addressed. There are currently 500,000 Aids cases so please do your part start educating and start saying No To ILLEGAL DRUGS AND REPORT! That is the least you can do. These children? need treatments (PEOPLE ARE LIVING A LOT LONGER)(THEY NEED MEDICINE..not illegal substances, WHICH ALSO HELP SPREAD THE DISEASE, AND DON'T FORGET SEX...CONDONS ARE ONLY SO EFFECTIVE AND THEN IT DEPENDS ON THEIR CONDITION, WHETHER THE CONDOMS ARE BEING USED PROPERLY, IF THEY ARE USED AT ALL) the only cure for HIV/AIDS is ABSTINENCE AND TAKING PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, GET TESTED, KNOW YOUR PARTNERS STATUS AND STAY SAFE LEARN UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS (BARRIER TECHNIQUE..GLOVES AND ETC. WHEN HANDLING BODILY FLUIDS: URINE, BOWEL MOVEMENTS, REPRODUCTIVE FLUIDS, SALIVA, VOMIT, BLOOD...AND YES, ORAL SEX IS SEX...CUTS IN THE MOUTH, SO DON'T HAVE ANY...KNOW YOUR STATUS! PREVENTION IS THE KEY...SO, PLEASE DO YOUR PART. REPORT ANY ALL SEXUAL PREDATORS.

rene

Burlington, Canada

#42 Feb 22, 2007
Early Childhood Adv wrote:
<quoted text>
Haiti can be helped and people have to do their part, I am referring to drugs and the HIV/AIDS issues which greatly need to be addressed. There are currently 500,000 Aids cases so please do your part start educating and start saying No To ILLEGAL DRUGS AND REPORT! That is the least you can do. These children? need treatments (PEOPLE ARE LIVING A LOT LONGER)(THEY NEED MEDICINE..not illegal substances, WHICH ALSO HELP SPREAD THE DISEASE, AND DON'T FORGET SEX...CONDONS ARE ONLY SO EFFECTIVE AND THEN IT DEPENDS ON THEIR CONDITION, WHETHER THE CONDOMS ARE BEING USED PROPERLY, IF THEY ARE USED AT ALL) the only cure for HIV/AIDS is ABSTINENCE AND TAKING PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, GET TESTED, KNOW YOUR PARTNERS STATUS AND STAY SAFE LEARN UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS (BARRIER TECHNIQUE..GLOVES AND ETC. WHEN HANDLING BODILY FLUIDS: URINE, BOWEL MOVEMENTS, REPRODUCTIVE FLUIDS, SALIVA, VOMIT, BLOOD...AND YES, ORAL SEX IS SEX...CUTS IN THE MOUTH, SO DON'T HAVE ANY...KNOW YOUR STATUS! PREVENTION IS THE KEY...SO, PLEASE DO YOUR PART. REPORT ANY ALL SEXUAL PREDATORS.
????????? " Were did all this come from??????
Zabulon

Summerland Key, FL

#43 Feb 22, 2007
rene wrote:
<quoted text>
????????? " Were did all this come from??????
hahaha
from left field
rene

Burlington, Canada

#44 Feb 22, 2007
Zabulon wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha
from left field
Hey Zabulon ?? What did you do? put him in the hospital..ahahaha...(I think you know who i am talking about)..hehehe
Zabulon

Hialeah, FL

#46 Feb 23, 2007
WHat a relief! It may be short lived though. That was a pain in the ... Hope he disappears off the face of the earth
rene

Burlington, Canada

#48 Feb 23, 2007
Zabulon wrote:
WHat a relief! It may be short lived though. That was a pain in the ... Hope he disappears off the face of the earth
Well I did write a complain to Topix.net about our dear freind, so perhaps they took time to read it.
sabrina

Waverley, MA

#49 Feb 21, 2010
Jonas Altidor wrote:
I have sent my condolescence to the family of the late senator!
shut the f### up
sabrina

Waverley, MA

#50 Feb 21, 2010
Jonas is gay and don't know what his talking about
he likes to were women clothes
jeanfrancoisjosa nde

Pompano Beach, FL

#51 Nov 15, 2010
en faite je ne connais pas le senateur mais je dois dire un grand condoleances a toutes sa familles ca m a toucher vraiment. je suis desole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonaives, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mining in Haiti on hold amid uncertainty and op... (Apr '15) Apr '15 will it Help Hait... 1
News Haitian voodoo followers mark Easter (Apr '13) Apr '13 What_HaitianPatty... 1
News Indonesian peace keeping mission awarded UN med... (Sep '12) Dec '12 Desinura 38
News Help that hurts: An interview with Tim Schwartz... (Mar '12) Mar '12 the truth 2
News Haiti Aims To Spread People, Jobs Across Country (Sep '11) Sep '11 also 1
Video Haiti: Behind Enemy Lines (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wayne Kidd 1
News La. National Guard soldiers help distribute sch... (Jul '11) Jul '11 haivi 1
More from around the web