Haiti

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

Hi,
My name is Rose-Marie Mitchell. I live in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.I'm trying to locate a friend- Blamby Fils who lives in Gonaive. I do not have an exact address for him. I need to know his status after this terrible cyclone. My number is 3903-5979. Please, can you help me find him by putting this information in the local newspaper and radio station?
Thank you,
Rose-Marie Mitchell
Renee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2008

Rose,

I have a pastor friend, pastor Salonique in Goanives. Here is his website and phone number on website, perhaps he can help you?
www.livingwaterofhaiti.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gonaives, Haiti Discussions

Search the Gonaives, Haiti Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Haitian voodoo followers mark Easter (Apr '13) Apr '13 What_HaitianPatty Online 1
Indonesian peace keeping mission awarded UN med... (Sep '12) Dec '12 Desinura 38
Help that hurts: An interview with Tim Schwartz... (Mar '12) Mar '12 the truth 2
Haiti Aims To Spread People, Jobs Across Country (Sep '11) Sep '11 also 1
Haiti: Behind Enemy Lines (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wayne Kidd 1
La. National Guard soldiers help distribute sch... (Jul '11) Jul '11 haivi 1
Voodoo adds to the horrors faced by Haiti's for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Haitian Change 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••