Ike hits Cuba, eyes Florida Keys

Ike hits Cuba, eyes Florida Keys

There are 4 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Ike hits Cuba, eyes Florida Keys. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

At least 58 people have died in Haiti as Hurricane Ike's torrential rains sent floodwaters gushing into homes in the island nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Beware of cigars that have been dried out and flipped on the streets.
4 Justice

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Sep 8, 2008
That be some crazy chit. Hope these people head the warnings and protect themselves. Ma Nature has a definate bad mood this year.

Wayland, MI

#3 Sep 8, 2008
Makes me happy I live in the north. The south is a nice place to visit in the middle of the winter when we need a break from the sub 0 temps, and after the storm season down there.
lets play

Sheridan, MI

#4 Sep 8, 2008
here we go agian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gonaives, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mining in Haiti on hold amid uncertainty and op... (Apr '15) Apr '15 will it Help Hait... 1
News Haitian voodoo followers mark Easter (Apr '13) Apr '13 What_HaitianPatty... 1
News Indonesian peace keeping mission awarded UN med... (Sep '12) Dec '12 Desinura 38
News Help that hurts: An interview with Tim Schwartz... (Mar '12) Mar '12 the truth 2
News Haiti Aims To Spread People, Jobs Across Country (Sep '11) Sep '11 also 1
Video Haiti: Behind Enemy Lines (Aug '11) Aug '11 Wayne Kidd 1
News La. National Guard soldiers help distribute sch... (Jul '11) Jul '11 haivi 1
More from around the web