Haiti Anti-U.N. Cholera Protests Turn Deadly

A woman covers her face from the smoke of burning tires set up by demonstrators in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
slateblue

Burnaby, Canada

#53 Dec 7, 2010
Sick Of All the BeeEss wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as stupid as those who are blaming workers from Nepal for spreading cholera.
Everyone in the world knows cholera is a water born disease (except you). Seeing how Haiti is still a mess and there is utter filth and decaying corpses lying around, it's pretty obvious that this was going to happen.
I'm surprised you're allowed to have a computer in China. Aren't your communist overlords looking over your little shoulder watching everything you type? I don't see your government trying to help at all.
not going to argue with you. But it seems that many experts in the field support the opinion that UN brought the illness to the country. and for that they should be held responsible.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...
Illnesses don't just appear out of nowhere. The strain is south Asian, Nepal had an epidemic a month prior, so really, it all adds up. Turn on your brains, it really helps.
love and peace

West Palm Beach, FL

#54 Dec 8, 2010
Negro Free America wrote:
Let the foul monkeys die. They can protest and burn things in hell all they want.
Who are you to send people to hell? They are God's creature like us.

Since: Jul 08

Denver, NC

#55 Dec 8, 2010
love and peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to send people to hell? They are God's creature like us.
There is no god.
Welcome to reality

Hampton, VA

#56 Dec 8, 2010
Yvett wrote:
Hola people
all those that they are american a wonder where your parents and great grand parents come from. only native american descend can claim these country.if you are not native american get the fucks at here as you ussually told haitian cuban mexican. go back where you belong. most of you forgot that the country was built on immigrant
immigrated legally....so shut thefucks up.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#57 Dec 8, 2010
slateblue wrote:
The UN (aka useless corrupt fund eating organization) needs to get out of Haiti. Not only they brought the cholera with Nepalese troupes, they killed people for protesting. How dare they? What the hell?
I am not Haitian and not even black and I am pissed off.
Come to think of it, UN just needs to go away alltogether - they are eating too much money and are basically useless.
It won't be long till cholera will be in America and other nations as well. Haiti needs help. Here is my take on it. Use my theory in Haiti...To me Clean Coal is exactly that. Don't burn something you need. Don't pollute the air we breathe. The Coal could clean our filthy streams...our city water facilities. Coal could clean the oil from the ocean and filter millions of gallons of polluted water out to sea. I want a party the sees every man the same. Those... who are born Intersexed would have the same rights as me. That no matter your race or gender...you are human and deserve to breathe. A party that refuses to close its mind to bigger and better things. But we are not living in the time of change. Even after the mighty election of OBAMA, our nation remains the same. I believe in paying taxes, but whatabout our future, when there's nothing our world can do on Dec 21st 2012 and depleated mother nature throws Ol'Earth off her axis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centre, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EU and Haiti sign deal to lengthen rural highway (Jan '12) Jan '12 short trus micro bus 3
Haitian Peasants Against Monsanto, Segment 1 (Jun '10) Jun '10 Pozela 1
Carmel Valley church keeps help flowing to Haiti (Mar '10) Mar '10 dave1021 3
Operation Smile Provides Free Surgery in Hinche... (Jul '09) Feb '10 Helper in Hinche ... 2
First Haiti camps start to ease crowded capital (Jan '10) Jan '10 RON PICARD 1
Richmond Teen Returns from Haiti - wtvr (Jan '10) Jan '10 poopy 1
St. Bede's church in Williamsburg trying to con... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Beth Frontino 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:42 pm PST