Coast Guard repatriates 17 Cuban migrants, 61 Haitian migrants

There are 3 comments on the Jan 21, 2012, United States Coast Guard story titled Coast Guard repatriates 17 Cuban migrants, 61 Haitian migrants. In it, United States Coast Guard reports that:

The Coast Guard repatriated 17 Cuban migrants to Bahia de Cabaas, Cuba, and 61 Haitian migrants to Cap Haitien, Haiti, during the past week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at United States Coast Guard.

jean

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2012
must be the haitians so-called thug's deportees trying to come back to u.s by banana boat? now the taxpayers would have to pay twice to send them back again
stop being so selfish

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2012
more than four billions dollars have delivered to haiti then why these people keep risking their lives to come to u.s my question is where all that money went
stop being so selfish

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 22, 2012
haiti is a lot better now than it was before the earthquake at least now they have clean water which they did not have before the earthquake hospital for the poor and many other projects on the way that's a good thing the foreigners made a huge difference in those people lives I wish I could say the same thing about the haitians corrupt selfish greedy so-called politicians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cap-Haitien, Haiti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haitian American Architect Rodney Leon Slavery ... Apr 6 community news 1
Haiti - Boxing : Fighting between Stevenson and... Apr 6 community news 1
Latest Haiti news Apr 6 community news 1
Heaviest mango in the world 3.435 kg (7.57 lb)/... Apr 6 community news 1
Je recherche ma famille Mar '15 Sonie 1
Haitians and Haiti Jan '15 fista 1
News Haiti's Political Crisis Is About to Get Worse Dec '14 BelFem2 2
More from around the web