Serbia Boycotts Croatia Summit Over Kosovo

Jul 6, 2012 Read more: BalkanInsight.com

Belgrade has continued its tradition of not showing up at meetings where Kosovo leaders are due to be present, skipping a regional summit in Dubrovnik.

Read more
melb hrvat

Footscray, Australia

#1 Jul 7, 2012
who cares about serbs they can cry forever for all i care
Serb propaganda

Australia

#2 Jul 23, 2012
melb hrvat wrote:
who cares about serbs they can cry forever for all i care
F**CK GYPSY CIGO PEDERAC'S we don't need that smelly shit in Kosova or Croatia , nothing to talk with those A HOLES those Serb mongrels lived next door to Albanians and Croatians , then they turned round and killed us! The most untrustworthy , SERB DOGS. Death to chetniks, everyone we get rid of the more healthy Balkans will be!! Have a good 1 hrvat bratso!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubrovnik, Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Balkan women make inroads in peace and politics Nov '14 Dr Milan Sufflay 1
News A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste (Sep '14) Sep '14 PARAGA 1
News VIDEO: Maradona fights in street outside Croati... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dr Milan Sufflay 1
News Croatia could become regional energy hub - seni... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Dr Milan Sufflay 25
News Shah Rukh Khan to Shoot Action Scenes in Croati... (Apr '14) Apr '14 shahrukh 1
News Bucket List Adventure: Dubrovnik's Old Town (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dr Milan Sufflay 1
News Britt suicide theory dropped (Sep '13) Sep '13 King TOM 2
More from around the web