Serbia's new president revives Balkan tensions

Jun 4, 2012 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer 93

In this Jan 16, 2008 file photo, a man walks past a billboard showing Serbia's new nationalist president Tomislav Nikolic, in Belgrade, Serbia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Nicolic need to follow Milosevic in jail.

Nationalists destroyed Serbia.

Serbia need to bellong to "civilization" countries and in EU and NATO!
Banovic

Slovenia

#2 Jun 4, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Nicolic need to follow Milosevic in jail.
Nationalists destroyed Serbia.
Serbia need to bellong to "civilization" countries and in EU and NATO!
You are idiot you know this do you

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Serbian animals will never evolve.
stf mad closet case Serb

Netherlands

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Serbia want a nother beating, i cant wait for war with Serbia, we need or "Endluzung" with the Serb problem.
Anonymous

Narara, Australia

#5 Jun 4, 2012
stf mad closet case Serb wrote:
Serbia want a nother beating, i cant wait for war with Serbia, we need or "Endluzung" with the Serb problem.
you burn in hell with albanija & croatia donkeys
Ilir

Ireland

#6 Jun 5, 2012
personal messages wrote:
Serbian animals will never evolve.
Albanians will have one day to answer and apologise for thier crimes the same for the Serbs they have to answer for their crimes.

Albanians also have to answer for the illegal confiscation of the Serb houses properties and for destroying the Serb graveyards in Pristina and Kosovo Polje more than 40 000 thousand of Serb properties houses are confiscated by the Albanians and the Albanians live today in this houses and the Serb properties are for sell although the Serb's are lived there before the Albanian occupation for thousands of years

Who are Ilir and you have ilir and surname deda which means before the Turkish occupation Ilir Deda was Serb Like Dorde Castratic
Here's a link to the Austrian census Hum peninsula under Austrian rule (Austria translate to the Eastern Empire), so you can see who the Illyrians: http://enter.com.ba/images/AUpopis.jpg
Democracy without mask

Bray, Ireland

#7 Jun 6, 2012
stf mad closet case Serb wrote:
Serbia want another beating, i cant wait for war with Serbia, we need or "Ending" with the Serb problem.
No war with any body my friend that's the worst answer things can be solved with talk and if every body get something then is possible to have peace and prosperity's and no pain for anybody
Democracy without mask
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

#8 Jun 6, 2012
lol talk!! With mentality like the Serbs,there is no talk!!! Talk is waste of time!
Hmm

Novi Sad, Serbia

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Naderelle wrote:
lol talk!! With mentality like the Serbs,there is no talk!!! Talk is waste of time!
do something about it then :)))
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

#10 Jun 6, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
do something about it then :)))
No need,Serbs are already doing something!!! You people havent learnt anything!
Hmm

Novi Sad, Serbia

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Naderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
No need,Serbs are already doing something!!! You people havent learnt anything!
other words you are all talk and no walk. so you better run, we are after you :)
Jack

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
other words you are all talk and no walk. so you better run, we are after you :)
KOSOVO IS SERBIA'S. History tells us that.
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

#13 Jun 6, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
We will,as soon as,wait till,when they,when we!! And the newest one that should be added is 'so you better run'!
servs are not human

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Jun 6, 2012
you mean servia is a province of the country called KOSOVA.
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
KOSOVO IS SERBIA'S. History tells us that.
JJJFJFJFJFJJF

Grimsby, Canada

#15 Jun 7, 2012
I'm glad they voted for Nikolic. Now us Croats have an excuse to invade that piece of crap Serbia. Kiss your loved ones serbs, you might not see them anymore!
Bleiburg-Vukovar -Ovcara

Slovenia

#16 Jun 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="piece of shit=croatia"]I'm glad they voted for Nikolic. Now us Croats have an excuse to invade that piece of crap Serbia. Kiss your loved ones serbs, you might not see them anymore![/QUOTE]

croats to invade Serbia?????

buhahahahahahaha

croats in Serbia will get their oluja

Srbislavci
Bleiburg-Vukovar -Ovcara

Slovenia

#17 Jun 7, 2012
JJJFJFJFJFJJF

Grimsby, Canada

#18 Jun 7, 2012
Bleiburg-Vukovar-Ovcara wrote:
<quoted text>
croats to invade Serbia?????
buhahahahahahaha
croats in Serbia will get their oluja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8k1mTCHUrYEXX
Srbislavci
It took you 3 months to attack vukovar with everything you had, you lost in dubrovnik and we expelled your asses in 95. All this was done while we were trying to put together an army. You had the JNA behind you and couldn't do much, think what we could do to you today..... I'm glad your ignorant, you wont see us coming ;-)
Helvetius

Scranton, PA

#19 Jun 7, 2012
Where are you kurvats in Vukovar and Posavina today? hahahh not to mention the a55kicking of nazi croatian usrashe in WW2 by Serbs. No one is scared of you punks zapusite picku svi.
Bleiburg-Vukovar -Ovcara

Slovenia

#20 Jun 7, 2012
JJJFJFJFJFJJF wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you 3 months to attack vukovar with everything you had, you lost in dubrovnik and we expelled your asses in 95. All this was done while we were trying to put together an army. You had the JNA behind you and couldn't do much, think what we could do to you today..... I'm glad your ignorant, you wont see us coming ;-)
with everything???????
hell no

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TRV0Q...
http://vinkovci.com.hr/svijet/hrvatska/wikile...

Vukovar 18.11.1991 biggest ustasha defeat since World War 2
you will get Oluja by Nikolic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia, Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 37 min servonazis 11,179
Croatian Veterans to 'Defend' Vukovar Against C... (Feb '13) 54 min PavelicSydney 15
Bosnians march toward EU border seeking employment 3 hr PARAGA 1
Croatia giving Zagreb Jews $4 million property Dec 20 Mostarac 16
Yugoslavia's last defense minister dies in Moscow Dec 20 servonazis 426
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Dec 18 juegoskizi 83
Bosnians To Choose New Government, But Change U... Dec 15 PARAGA 460
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:01 am PST