Bosnia's ethnic tensions give birth t...

Bosnia's ethnic tensions give birth to new rivalry

There are 683 comments on the World Soccer story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Bosnia's ethnic tensions give birth to new rivalry. In it, World Soccer reports that:

Contemporary recollections of Mostar almost always surround the Stari Most, the 16th century Ottoman Bridge located in present day Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World Soccer.

Nanderelle

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#109 Nov 6, 2013
sergej_lavrov wrote:
I am so glad i am NOT part of the Bosniak nation
Such a thing doesnt bother me unlike you Serbs who try your very best to convice people they are of Serbian origin! You people have been trying to do that for years.. And where has it gotten you people? Majority are spitting in Serbian's face and refusing to be Serbian!!

It doesnt hurt me as much as it hurts you Serbs!!!! Its just another attempt to create Greater Serbia which will never work.. Hence the reason why many non Serbs declared independance from Yugoslavia! At least Tito knew how things worked unlike Milosevic!
sergej_lavrov

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#110 Nov 6, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a thing doesnt bother me unlike you Serbs who try your very best to convice people they are of Serbian origin! You people have been trying to do that for years.. And where has it gotten you people? Majority are spitting in Serbian's face and refusing to be Serbian!!
It doesnt hurt me as much as it hurts you Serbs!!!! Its just another attempt to create Greater Serbia which will never work.. Hence the reason why many non Serbs declared independance from Yugoslavia! At least Tito knew how things worked unlike Milosevic!
I am so glad that i AM NOT part of the Bosniak nation

No No No and No to the Bosniaks

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#111 Nov 6, 2013
sergej_lavrov wrote:
<quoted text>
you are part of what nation,you live in Slovenia.!diot.
Nanderelle

#112 Nov 7, 2013
sergej_lavrov wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Serbian as if i give a damn!! The Bosniak nation is better of without a disgusting filthy dogshit Serb like you!
sergej_lavrov

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#113 Nov 7, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Serbian as if i give a damn!! The Serbian nation is better of without a disgusting filthy dogshit Bosniak like me!
Yes
Nanderelle

#115 Nov 8, 2013
Unlike you i dont waste my time over stupidity!! Funny how Serbs keep claiming smartness but then you have people like this Slovenia character..

Serbs will never learn!!!

Bankstown, Australia

#116 Nov 13, 2013
Nanderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
well my friend, Bosnian Serbs are so deeply buried in primitive alternatives that there is no point wasting good time on them.If you have a look at their coat of arms with 4 Ss you can loosely translate it " Sami sebi seru Srbi" so in time honored tradition they will self destruct( again )

Bankstown, Australia

#117 Nov 13, 2013
Greater Serbia wrote:
Long live independent RS and union with Great Serbia!!!
October's population census will confirm that Bosnian Serbs are majority in RS and whole of so called BiH!!!
Long live Repubilka Srpska & Radovan Karadzic!!!
CCCC
Dream on .... time is ticking and next thing you will be gone and guess what?? Nobody will miss you...
Simo Dubajic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#118 Nov 13, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
well my friend, Bosnian Serbs are so deeply buried in primitive alternatives that there is no point wasting good time on them.If you have a look at their coat of arms with 4 Ss you can loosely translate it " Sami sebi seru Srbi" so in time honored tradition they will self destruct( again )
HDZ = hrvatska do zagreba

Germans: God save us from war , famine and croats
Simo Dubajic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#119 Nov 13, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on .... time is ticking and next thing you will be gone and guess what?? Nobody will miss you...
Keep dreaming Usrasha

Penshurst, Australia

#120 Nov 13, 2013
Simo Dubajic wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming Usrasha
I don't have to dream.My reality happened when I won the war and got rid of idiots like you
Simo Dubajic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#121 Nov 13, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to dream.My reality happened when I won the war and got rid of idiots like you
From Australia you won the war

buhahahhaha

Penshurst, Australia

#122 Nov 13, 2013
Simo Dubajic wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans: God save us from war , famine and croats
You forgot to mention ......Hrvatska od Zemuna do Zagreba.....
and in spite of Germans fair warning you dared to attack us and lost so now try to live with it.

Penshurst, Australia

#123 Nov 13, 2013
Simo Dubajic wrote:
<quoted text>
From Australia you won the war
buhahahhaha
Yes I was there and where were you ????
Simo Dubajic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#124 Nov 13, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention ......Hrvatska od Zemuna do Zagreba.....
and in spite of Germans fair warning you dared to attack us and lost so now try to live with it.

hrvatska od zagreba do zagreba
Simo Dubajic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#125 Nov 13, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was there and where were you ????
You were in mental hospital
Nanderelle

#126 Nov 14, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! They brought it upon on themselves for following Milosevic! Serbs will never change or learn!! They seem to think everything and everyone has to be Serbian! We non Serbs will keep saying NO!

Bankstown, Australia

#127 Nov 15, 2013
Simo Dubajic wrote:
<quoted text>
You were in mental hospital
yes ...visiting you and your psychiatrist said that there is no hope for you.You will stay delusional all your life
sergej_lavrov

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#128 Nov 15, 2013
BJ4me wrote:
<quoted text>
yes ...visiting you and your psychiatrist said that there is no hope for you.You will stay delusional all your life
Go back to the mental hospital

Bankstown, Australia

#129 Nov 17, 2013
sergej_lavrov wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to the mental hospital
no need .... I have already visited all you idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croatia, Croatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croatian Parade Marks 20 Years Of Independence;... Aug 21 Albanopithicus Af... 15
News Monument to Gavrilo Princip unveiled in Belgrade Aug 21 Albanopithicus Af... 14
News Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) Aug 13 dGo mnadDe lyHo i... 84
News Australia extradites suspected Serb war crimina... Aug 1 jewish bolshevik ... 13
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) Jul '15 Strahd 12,488
News Albania Rejects Border Change in Balkans (Jul '10) Jul '15 taqifsha 58
News Bosnia: Cradle of jihad Jul '15 JosMeProsloNije 9
More from around the web