Beats me.
Your DAD

Jonesboro, AR

#23 May 15, 2011
I want to have SEX with your Aunt too....lol
lay them down

New Orleans, LA

#24 May 15, 2011
let her know and see what she said about it. she just might be into it.
la

United States

#25 May 15, 2011
TheFlock wrote:
<quoted text>Beats me.
Does she know you are into her??

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#26 May 16, 2011
Put it back in your pants and get your homework done. If she catches you writing this garbage, you're going to get grounded. Ad, by the way, she's not lonely. She's got a boyfriend at work who's "solving her problem" in the break room after closing. If HE catches you writing this, you will never make it to the fifth grade.

Kids are so naiive.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#27 May 17, 2011
Your DAD wrote:
I want to have SEX with your Aunt too....lol
Sure, there's more of her to go around.

Location hidden

#28 May 17, 2011
la wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she know you are into her??
Im guessing yes since she saw me try to sneak a peek at her in the shower. I made up an excuse about how I was there to get some towels, and she believed it.:)

Location hidden

#29 May 17, 2011
lay them down wrote:
let her know and see what she said about it. she just might be into it.
Thanks, your comment was helpful.
la

United States

#30 May 19, 2011
TheFlock wrote:
<quoted text>Im guessing yes since she saw me try to sneak a peek at her in the shower. I made up an excuse about how I was there to get some towels, and she believed it.:)
And how old are you?

Location hidden

#33 Jun 11, 2011
YolandaBrown wrote:
Put it back in your pants and get your homework done. If she catches you writing this garbage, you're going to get grounded. Ad, by the way, she's not lonely. She's got a boyfriend at work who's "solving her problem" in the break room after closing. If HE catches you writing this, you will never make it to the fifth grade.
Kids are so naiive.
For the record, she doesn't have a boyfriend, and second she hasn't gotten laid in a really long time (excluding me and her last night).
joh roy

Kabul, Afghanistan

#34 Jul 10, 2011
if you can ,try to hug her and tuch her boobs and her ass ,then she wil be hot dnt take space from her
Felow aunty sex

Kolkata, India

#35 Jul 29, 2011
Dnt wry abt anythng. My aunt masturbates when she takes bath. I olways peep n see. She's hot but either me i dnt knw hw 2 convinc her ya.
jojo

New Westminster, Canada

#36 Aug 17, 2011
i no how you feal cus i want to have sex with my auny to
i say just take it slow baby step and little by little
i really wanna sleep my my aunt i can take nude pics of her
and i just finderbanged her a feiw night ago but if i keep it up
i think i will be able to sleep with her
Chris

Albuquerque, NM

#37 Aug 25, 2011
Dude I know how u feel my uncle married this Russian girl in 2008 and he brought her back to the US. She is now 25 I'm 22 and she is so hot and I wanna fuk her so bad.

If I had the chance to. I would take her to town plain and simple. I'm still trying to figure out how to show her I want her. It's a tough call so I know how u feel and wonder how to approach it. I know if I put more effort into it I can do it. But I'm just fearing I will really regret doing it so I'm holding myself back while I try to move forward to get her in my pants.
jefrey

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#38 Aug 28, 2011
i want to have sex with my aunt too she is divorced and she has a great body when she comes to my house a sun bathes she tells me to put sun tan oil and i get hard sometimes she notices it and sometime she doesn't please help me in how to seduce her
take

San Juan, Philippines

#39 Sep 7, 2011
gusto ko kantutin tita joan ko!! kalibog sya promise!!
mystery

Blacktown, Australia

#40 Sep 17, 2011
in this website i saw a girl want to have sex with her dad. but to be honest don't think about it.you are just a virgin that's why if you are not virgin then it might be some thing else. you pushing your self to that. trust me you don't want to do it.
marcos

Maracaibo, Venezuela

#41 Sep 22, 2011
brother te comprendo, a mi me pasa lo mismo con mi tia desde ace tiempo, ella es media hermana de mi papa, y tiene un culo que me pone loco, hablo en serio, fantaseo todo el tiempo con ella, qiusiera tener sexo con ella, pero no se como decircelo, me masturbo todo el tiempo pensando en ella e tiene una voz muy herotica y cuando se sienta o se acuesta se ve demasiado herotica y me para el pene, dioss quiero tener sexo con ella
punda

Mumbai, India

#42 Sep 30, 2011
hi guys i am fond of my aunt and it happened in my 17 i touched my aunt tits but she wore nighty and now i am 18 nd i want to have sex with her please give me some ideas..............
abc

Stevinson, CA

#43 Oct 18, 2011
the

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a Freemason- Ask Me Anything! 1 hr Just Here 10
best brown. never get I'll again. best spot for... 1 hr Just Here 2
DeLeon, Texas 1 hr Just Here 2
Metro buses suck big time 1 hr Just Here 2
Why don't more non-black men date and marry bla... 1 hr Just Here 6
News now Houston/Idiot 1 hr Just Here 2
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) 1 hr No one cares 684

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages