women with extra meat

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Do men find these types of women repulsive? If so, why??
Say wat

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 18, 2012
by meat do u mean booty?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Or thick chick's? It depends on the man
curious george

Pasadena, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2012
You got to dig through a sea of lard just to find the good stuff. No thanks.

P.s..these type of women also commonly have foul body odor.
jd

Spring, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2012
curious george wrote:
You got to dig through a sea of lard just to find the good stuff. No thanks.

P.s..these type of women also commonly have foul body odor.
What kind of foul body odor?? I am just wondering because I am dating a chubby girl, but we have not been intimate yet. She looks like she showers everyday.
curious george

Pasadena, TX

#6 Feb 20, 2012
jd wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of foul body odor?? I am just wondering because I am dating a chubby girl, but we have not been intimate yet. She looks like she showers everyday.
Look here son..if certain "areas" are hard to reach for cleaning then eventually a naturally lazy person(like most fat women) will skip it to the point of just giving it up for good!
Absalom

Monterrey, Mexico

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Girls with some meat are OK. Fat chicks are just gross.
They can't be bothered to take care of themselves because they waste more time making excuses to be fat than than exercising.
just curious

Spring, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2012
What do you guys Consider to too fat?? Isn't it kinda shallow to just focus on that. What if they are fun to be around and pretty? Then would you?
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2012
behind all this ummmm yeah mr.curious george your probably the fat we don't know who the hell you are your probably writing all theses comments eating junk food so just shut up seriously you probably have the odor and can't really see you small as*s di*k so yeah see ya
curious george

Pasadena, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2012
cutiemomma wrote:
behind all this ummmm yeah mr.curious george your probably the fat we don't know who the hell you are your probably writing all theses comments eating junk food so just shut up seriously you probably have the odor and can't really see you small as*s di*k so yeah see ya
Oh I'm sorry..did not mean to push your button..;)
curious george

Pasadena, TX

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Instead of getting angry at the situation and lashing out at others maybe you should try diet and exercise?

Since: Feb 12

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2012
cutiemomma wrote:
behind all this ummmm yeah mr.curious george your probably the fat we don't know who the hell you are your probably writing all theses comments eating junk food so just shut up seriously you probably have the odor and can't really see you small as*s di*k so yeah see ya

Hey, cutie momma!!
Absalom

Monterrey, Mexico

#13 Feb 21, 2012
just curious wrote:
What do you guys Consider to too fat?? Isn't it kinda shallow to just focus on that. What if they are fun to be around and pretty? Then would you?
No it's not shallow. It's also not an issue of "just focus on that". Sure they may be fun to be around. I would never exclude friendship with an overweight girl. I just would never date her.
Absalom

Monterrey, Mexico

#14 Feb 21, 2012
curious george wrote:
Instead of getting angry at the situation and lashing out at others maybe you should try diet and exercise?
hehehehehe
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Hard_Blessing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, cutie momma!!
hey
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#16 Feb 21, 2012
curious george wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry..did not mean to push your button..;)
your dumb
Absalom

Monterrey, Mexico

#17 Feb 21, 2012
cutiemomma wrote:
<quoted text> your dumb
*you're*
:-)
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#18 Feb 21, 2012
Absalom wrote:
<quoted text>
*you're*
:-)
hahahahahaha uhhhhhh no

Since: Feb 12

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2012
cutiemomma wrote:
<quoted text>hey
I like em with "extra love"

I'm an equal opportunity lover!

Sincerely,
Written on your kitten
Anonymous

Pasadena, TX

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Hard_Blessing wrote:
<quoted text>
I like em with "extra love"
I'm an equal opportunity lover!
Sincerely,
Written on your kitten
ooo Alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tar on the South Side of Houston 40 min Flipdaddy420 1
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 2 hr Marano 341
Why don't Middle Eastern men like Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Camel Turds 190
Houston pizza shop robbed for third time this year 8 hr Pizzarrhea 2
Help!!!!! I'm opening clothing store 8 hr Diarrhea Store 4
Bill Cosby a serial rapist ? 8 hr Diarrhea Smears 7
mrc global 8 hr Turdrrific Runs 78

Houston News Video

Houston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Houston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Houston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:55 pm PST

ESPN12:55PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:57 PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice