Home Theater Installation Houston: Be...

Home Theater Installation Houston: Best Buy Overcharges for Services!

Posted in the Houston Forum

Since: Jun 08

Stafford, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2008
Best Buy and other so-called professional home theater stores overcharge you for services. These guys were the only game in town for such a long time many consumers do not know they have viable, less expensive options. Visit our site at http://installingflats.com and see the difference in pricing.
We invite anyone to find installation pricing similar to our pricing.
www avjobstoday com

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2008
AV Discounters is the professional affordable alternative to high prices from other companies.
Read our client stories at www.avdiscounter.wordpress.com
Joe T

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2008
You get what you pay for. As the saying goes "There is a sucker born everyday"
If you think paying less is equal to paying for honest hard working professionals. Read their fine print. They make is sound like there doing you a favor. What their hoping for is a sucker that doesn't read the fine print. Their pricing includes Mounting brackets but you have to supply them. Their prices include 12' HDMI cables that you supply. Yea thier labor is cheap. But I don't by cheap. I purchase professional, honest, hardworking professionals. I'll pay more knowing I'm getting exactly what i'm told. Not a trick to get you to call.
Caveman Home Theaters LLC

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 17, 2008
Cheap, cheap, cheap. Hey there you go, if thats what your looking for make the phone call. Their ready to take you for a ride.
If you seeking professional audio/video Home Theater installation. Call a professionaly trained company. Call a company with years of experience. Call a company with a personal touch.
Caveman Home Theaters, LLC. is a local company with years of professional installation experience. Our crew is professionaly trained and insured. We take pride in completing the project without surprises.
Visit us at www.cavemanhometheaters.com

Call us if your seaking a company you can count on. Or call the other guys. Thats your call!

Since: Jun 08

Stafford, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2008
InstallingFlats.com is an authorized Comcast Dealer and Authorized DirecTV Installer. We have no idea who Caveman Home Theater could be. We have a designated internet marketing team who looks for slander like this. We suggest Caveman learn to spell "professionally" before he criticizes America's fastest growing Home Theater company.
Caveman Home Theaters LLC wrote:
Cheap, cheap, cheap. Hey there you go, if thats what your looking for make the phone call. Their ready to take you for a ride.
If you seeking professional audio/video Home Theater installation. Call a professionaly trained company. Call a company with years of experience. Call a company with a personal touch.
Caveman Home Theaters, LLC. is a local company with years of professional installation experience. Our crew is professionaly trained and insured. We take pride in completing the project without surprises.
Visit us at www.cavemanhometheaters.com
Call us if your seaking a company you can count on. Or call the other guys. Thats your call!
Gene

Edna, KS

#6 Dec 17, 2008
I just called Installing Flats, Inc. and the girl who answered the phone tried to tell me that DirecTV was a cable TV service and not a satellite service. And this is after their post told me that they are an authorized DirecTV installer. These guys should really hire someone to answer the phone who knows the difference between cable and satellite. Needless to say, I won't use them.
susie

Overland Park, KS

#7 Dec 17, 2008
hi
susie

Overland Park, KS

#8 Dec 17, 2008
hi
AV Discounters

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 8, 2009
AV Discounters offers one free 12' HDMI cable with all Installations and has always done so. If you check our website, our pricing notates what installation includes. We do not include a mount in the price and have never claimed to do so. Read the LARGE PRINT on our website yourself, or you can go with companies that overcharge in a highly inflated industry. http://www.avjobstoday.com
Joe T wrote:
You get what you pay for. As the saying goes "There is a sucker born everyday"
If you think paying less is equal to paying for honest hard working professionals. Read their fine print. They make is sound like there doing you a favor. What their hoping for is a sucker that doesn't read the fine print. Their pricing includes Mounting brackets but you have to supply them. Their prices include 12' HDMI cables that you supply. Yea thier labor is cheap. But I don't by cheap. I purchase professional, honest, hardworking professionals. I'll pay more knowing I'm getting exactly what i'm told. Not a trick to get you to call.
Installs Plus

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2010
Installs Plus provides professional residential and business flat panel tv installations. We specialize in your complete audio visual needs and our professional installers will work with you the provide the most professional look possible. Visit our site at http://www.installsplus.net
Carlos Duran

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 4, 2010
Custom Home Theaters
Flat Panel TV's Sales and Installation
Computer Network Wiring Installation
Projectors & Screens Sales and Installation
Speakers Sales and Installation
Home Audio Sales and Installation
Video Surveillance Sales and Installation
Conference Rooms
Home Automation
Restaurants Sound and Video
Universal Remotes
http://www.kjccustomdesigns.com
cecilgrass

Willingboro, NJ

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Not the first time I've heard they overcharge. I'm looking at http://www.thebigscreenstore.com and the home theater systems they have available to purchase now and most likely I'll end up setting it up myself.
Daniel Penny

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 5, 2012
It's sad to see companies try to slander each other on the internet, I own a Home Theater Company, no I wont give you the name. I will advise customer to do you research carefully, ask a lot of questions, find out the warranty on equipment AND workmanship. Most important make sure you feel secure in the company you hire, some companies like mine always add free extras into our installs just to make sure we have a 110% satisfied customer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 hr King 4
Jason Duane Blaha: Sexual Deviant, Fake Mercena... 19 hr Gonna turn you out 10
Review: Kitchen and Bath Decor & More (Apr '15) Fri Ignacio Caldeira 11
News Austin sees huge surge in millennial population Thu Walter glen stockton 2
News Local firm's 'Subsea Shuttle' aims to slice off... Feb 20 Walter glen stockton 2
Girls that love panties and men that wear them (May '11) Feb 20 Rosie 55
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Houston Heights Feb 19 Rocket 10

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages