My life, Slander and Topix

My life, Slander and Topix

Posted in the Houston Forum

TheRealCandiceSc hwager

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jun 9, 2012
This is Candice Schwager I am a attorney here in Houston. I am sick of this outright slander that had been taking place by Mr. Garcia and all of his cronies here on Topix. As of right now this will stop!

It doesn't matter if I like taking it in the butt by AIDS infested black men in a dark alley white snorting coke off special needs kids chests or using my non-profit for profit. Who really cares if I don't have a 990, the IRS will never find out. Does it really matter if I am a drug mule for Louis Guthrie and he rewards me with golden showers every night? NO! IT DOESN'T! So leave my personal life out of this and if you do I won't steal your copyrighted photography and put it on my web sites.

Thank You
CandiceSchwagerF akes-em

Frankfurt, Germany

#2 Jun 9, 2012
So I take it your DMCA takedown of the whole internet failed? Maybe you can Charge every adult in the US under RICO? That might lift your sprits.

At least you still have your sense of humor! And, you seem to be channeling better spelling and grammar so thats a plus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a Freemason- Ask Me Anything! 3 hr Just Here 10
best brown. never get I'll again. best spot for... 3 hr Just Here 2
DeLeon, Texas 3 hr Just Here 2
Metro buses suck big time 3 hr Just Here 2
Why don't more non-black men date and marry bla... 3 hr Just Here 6
News now Houston/Idiot 3 hr Just Here 2
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) 3 hr No one cares 684

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages