Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Houston Forum

Comments (Page 622)

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of15,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Get real

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Is there a moderator for this thread? If not, one is desperately needed! This thread needs to be discontinued because it has outlived its' usefulness and is now being abused which renders it unnecessary. Further, the 2010 election is history.
Paul Jenkins

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Get real wrote:
Is there a moderator for this thread? If not, one is desperately needed! This thread needs to be discontinued because it has outlived its' usefulness and is now being abused which renders it unnecessary. Further, the 2010 election is history.
yes this is outdated and shouts be removed already or at the least updated.
Mod squad

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Get real wrote:
Yes there is a moderator, it is me. We disagree that this topic has outlived its usefulness. Quite the contrary, it provides a lot of lively discussion. As far as abuse, we have to disagree again. We do agree that it is a very old original post, but that is merely the title of the particular forum. If anyone wants this post deleted, report it- give us the required information and if it meets deletion criteria, it will be gone. Basically, if you don't like it, tell us who you are and why you don't like it and we'll go from there. People could let this topic "die" and pass into history, but they don't. Wonder why?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Mod squad wrote:
<quoted text>
n't like it, tell us who you are and why you don't like it and we'll go from there. People could let this topic "die" and pass into history, but they don't. Wonder why?
Because it provides a popular portal that connects people around the state from different forums.

We've had some pretty good discussions on this thread in the past.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hell Truth, your location is HIDDEHN, nopw where in the hell is HIDDEN, it could be BFE for all we know. Virginia just happens to be my form of HIDDEN. As I said I have no obligation to prove a damn thing to your stupid, racist, and ignorant a--. So F>off stupid.
wilkens

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

test

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Paul Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is outdated and shouts be removed already or at the least updated.
You're outdated, and should be removed.You don't like this forum? Go away.Problem solved.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Get real wrote:
Get real, go away.
tex

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Get real wrote:
Is this thread taking up precious space on your hard disk?. Are you the thread Nazi that determines what is relevant and to your own liking?.

Hint: Don't like what is posted on a thread, don't visit it. Your useless comments are unnecessary.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Paul Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is outdated and shouts be removed already or at the least updated.
The "shouts be removed" from this thread already. LOL Now go clean the skid marks from your underwear and learn some proper typing skills.
a-dan

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

test
Perry

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Yeah

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care?. Can't get enough satisfaction from doing full squats on fire hydrants?. LOL
No, I like bashing those from kweer park.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you haven't seen yours since you grew that third stomach ten years ago.
I wasn't talking about your little Virginian as a sexual part.
But, I was talking about your buddy the fake Texan, from Virginia.

If you want to think of him as a sexual part, more power to you.
I don't want to know about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Paul Jenkins wrote:
If this thread weren't here, we never would have known you were there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Texan wrote:
Hell Truth, your location is HIDDEHN, nopw where in the hell is HIDDEN, it could be BFE for all we know. Virginia just happens to be my form of HIDDEN. As I said I have no obligation to prove a damn thing to your stupid, racist, and ignorant a--. So F>off stupid.
BS. You might be able to alter your town, in a particular state. You can't pose from another state.

You are a yank, not a Texan. Nanner-nanner, you fraud.

My address is in Texas, none of your biz which town.

You should have deducted such, since I was willing to meet you at Northpark mall in Dallas.

But then, you're not a Texan, are you?

Aren't you glad that I no longer need proof?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

You are a dumba-- Anyone can post from any town or any state, if you weren't so stupid you would know that. Hell why don't you meet m,e at the Will Rogers Complex in Ft. Worth, Traders Village in Grand Prairie, or First Monday Grounds in Weatherford?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I like bashing those from kweer park.
I bet you're the one that starred in Debbie Does Dallas aren't you?. Getting a little long in the tooth aren't you?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about your little Virginian as a sexual part.
But, I was talking about your buddy the fake Texan, from Virginia.
If you want to think of him as a sexual part, more power to you.
I don't want to know about it.
Like I said. You haven't seen your own part since you grew that third layer of stomach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,421 - 12,440 of15,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Houston Forum right now

Search the Houston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where the boy at? 46 min RecordsATL 1
Where can I find a "Crooked Doctor Clinic" Hous... (Nov '09) 1 hr Someone 273
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Hey 20,355
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 6 hr lol 581
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Why 629
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) 8 hr Nadine 198
Los Carnales/La Familia MC (Oct '12) 10 hr Jessie 83
•••
•••