Posted in the Houston Forum

Miguel

Corona, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I love them body,smile,and voice.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2012
TSO is having a sale on glasses , try a pair.
Claudia

Corona, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
North H Town wrote:
TSO is having a sale on glasses , try a pair.
There are Doctors for ignorant disease. You should pay a visit.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I did and the Dr agreed with me ! Nasty , foul mouthed and Nappy & wants everything for free :)
Miguel

Perris, CA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
North H Town wrote:
I did and the Dr agreed with me ! Nasty , foul mouthed and Nappy & wants everything for free :)
it makes sense. U go to an ignorant Doctor and is made for ignorants . Tell the wholw world where is at so we wont go there cuz the mind is good to be wasted. I feel sorry for your family.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Well Miguel you can love all the black lady's you want to because it does not matter to me because i was JFWY. lol
Miguel

Perris, CA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
North H Town wrote:
Well Miguel you can love all the black lady's you want to because it does not matter to me because i was JFWY. lol
i dont need your permision and for some you came to bark on my thread. Maybe a bw stole your man. Black women has the most beautiful face,body,eyez,smile and the list goes on. Other women start aging at the age of 25. Alot of uz men are finally stop listening to media and open our eyes. Tyra Banks was right dont pay attention to media

Location hidden

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Whats wrong with sticking with your own race ? You don't like fat mexican females.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#10 Dec 8, 2012
North H Town wrote:
Whats wrong with sticking with your own race ? You don't like fat mexican females.
My latinas arent fat n I do respect them cuz thats where I come from but the queens of my heart are bw. The ones I honestly dont think are attractive are WW they really dont have anything good.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Thats because you have never had a good WW and i know this because a good white women would not be with you in the first place, if you have had a white one she was just scum so it does not count.Good white women date White men .
Miguel

Corona, CA

#12 Dec 9, 2012
North H Town wrote:
Thats because you have never had a good WW and i know this because a good white women would not be with you in the first place, if you have had a white one
she was just scum so it does not count.Good white women date White men .
I dont want a white woman and am so please and glad they dont want me. White women arent attractive for many reasons no azz,breast,yellow teeth ,and age the fastest and they are ugly too.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 9, 2012
I can tell you have been rejected by all the white women you wanted and now having a grudge against them makes you feel better seeing how you had to settle for the very worst.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Why would I want someone that has no lips,azz,breast,and age fast. Think what u want but I wouldnt ever want WW n I put that on everything I love.
mia

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I don't blame you Miguel ww skin looks like raw chicken and that's just nasty lol
Miguel

Corona, CA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
mia wrote:
I don't blame you Miguel ww skin looks like raw chicken and that's just nasty lol
lol
lmao

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>lol
and they sleep with each other husbands
truth

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 12, 2013
mia wrote:
I'd rather date a woman with chicken colored skin than one that looks like a fat gorilla with pubic hair on their head.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather date a woman with chicken colored skin than one that looks like a fat gorilla with pubic hair on their head.
Careful cuz ww with typical flatazz n no breast look like a man mighr as well just sleep with a man dude

Location hidden

#21 Feb 12, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at least someone knows the truth , bunch of Velcro lip M/F s and damn do they smell. Have you ever been in a car with a couple of them, even the airfreshner shit won't kill it.
Miguel

Perris, CA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
And truth u can get sick with ww since is proven they sex with animals. Even the Doctors can fix their brain ewh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will longer farts leave bigger stains to snjff? 1 hr PoopSnjffer 1
Sometimes my farts leaves a staineled stain 1 hr PoopSnjff 1
Fart, Traf, Pharts and even more fart sauceled!!! 8 hr Fart on me 8
Why are Texas Farts so Delicious? 10 hr Flatus sniffer sa... 3
Visiting from MN and want BIG Texas Farts 10 hr I need farts 10
This is how much farts you need to live comfort... 11 hr Farting Hank 2
Late night farts my farts nap 11 hr Farting Lisa 3

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance