Why are White people so racist, jealo...

Why are White people so racist, jealous and hateful?

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Jose

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Whites are terrible when it comes to non-White people, they are racist, jealous and hateful.

Judged:

76

32

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
answer

Copenhagen, Denmark

#2 Jun 25, 2013
racism is spread from above, from ruling class (politicians, police, judges, secret service and their journalists) mostly with aim to justify economic exploitation of africans, south americans, etc. Ordinary people jyst adapt themselves in it, but even ordinary people who are racists, 99% of them work for secret service. as long as there is capitalism, system based on exploitation, there will be and racism and fascism. especially in the time of war for oil, arabs are discriminated by colonists, etc. without colonialism, capitalism would be poor, and capitalists spread racism to be able to exploit people even if slavery is officially abolished. they try to turn reality as they need it, slavery is abolished on the paper but not in reality.

Judged:

20

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
schrodinger

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I find that blacks are far more racist than whites.

Judged:

126

60

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
da cajun

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Where do you get off saying whites are racist? From my experience EVERY race has very racist people. Don't sit here and target one race

If whites were so "racist" we wouldn't have a black president. Think before you speak

Judged:

68

24

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Anywhere

#5 Jun 26, 2013
They are not, most of them are very nice people, especially in Texas.
Every race and nation has individual racists, but those are just individuals not whole race or nation.

Judged:

49

21

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
really

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2013
The same thing can be said about Mexicans and blacks. So what's your point?

Judged:

42

25

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Latina Pride

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 27, 2013
schrodinger wrote:
I find that blacks are far more racist than whites.
liar whites r the most racist

Judged:

81

33

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Latina Pride

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2013
da cajun wrote:
Where do you get off saying whites are racist? From my experience EVERY race has very racist people. Don't sit here and target one race
If whites were so "racist" we wouldn't have a black president. Think before you speak
whites r very racist period! most Whites didn't even vote for Obama you dumb ass! he got in because of non-Whites

Judged:

62

27

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Japanese

San Jose, CA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Louisiana badest girl

Risco, MO

#11 Jun 27, 2013
I want y'all to go Kennett MO topix y'all see wht I have to put up wit
schrodinger

Huntington, WV

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Latina Pride wrote:
<quoted text>whites r very racist period! most Whites didn't even vote for Obama you dumb ass! he got in because of non-Whites
Lol.. whites make up most of the votes in this country so how did he get elected if whites didn't vote him in? Also, In my experience blacks have been far more derogatory toward whites than the other way around. Maybe you've had different experiences that lead you to believe that whites are more racist but that doesn't mean Im lying, it just means we have different perspectives.

Judged:

22

19

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
King Farouk

Collinsville, VA

#13 Jun 28, 2013
da cajun wrote:
Where do you get off saying whites are racist? From my experience EVERY race has very racist people. Don't sit here and target one race
If whites were so "racist" we wouldn't have a black president. Think before you speak
We don't have a black president, we have a half and half president, his daddy was a african, and his momma was a white hippy. He is a true african american!
Latina Pride

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2013
I am Hispanic and Whites are more racist than any race on the planet so stop using minorities for White guilt trip!

Judged:

42

28

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Robert

Odessa, TX

#15 Jun 28, 2013
That prejudice is in every race pretty much. I have been deny service back in the early 80s at a cafe in Rosenberg. And thru the the years I have not only experiences prejudice from whites only but blacks too.
However I do have good friends from both of those races that I call my brothers from the other mother's.
I believe that we always judge other people's before we even get to know them and we sometime send the wrong message. I would always hear negetive stuff about my self cause I was the quiet type but once I would get to know them or vice versa they would say hey Vato ! You are alright lol but then again there are some haters out there too and only cause they might feel threaten by you and they'll start harassing you for no reason, I guess that's just life.
Mikayla

West Columbia, SC

#17 Jul 12, 2013
White people are afraid of black people, and they don't know how to handle their fear. So they become racist pigs. Black people are more strong, and have more power, and they know that, and fear that.

Judged:

48

27

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Every race has racist and ignoramuses, just got to ignore them, or stand up to them, their like bullies they need to meet their match, so they will be forced to self-evaluate themselves
Tidy Whitey

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Mikayla wrote:
White people are afraid of black people, and they don't know how to handle their fear. So they become racist pigs. Black people are more strong, and have more power, and they know that, and fear that.
Well that's only because blacks have special laws to protect them. A black person can say or do whatever. Make a complete jackass out of him or herself and not have to answer for it. No repercussions. Your supposed more strength and power is just an illusion.

Judged:

31

12

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#20 Jul 12, 2013
ouch!
Joe

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2013
Unfortunately history show whites as racist from Hitler to civil war to when they invade native American but they were some good whites like Abraham Lincoln unfortunately he was assassinated by a white man JOHN WIKES BOOT.What makes some whites racist is they cannot admit that they also have flaws and aren't so perfect. White people do commit crimes like kill the kkk is organization that do this. Statistics also say whites are most likely to be child molester but do I believe this no they are good and kind white people who do understand racism only led to hate and that all people are created equal. I'm not saying they aren't any black or Hispanic racist because they probably are but some times even good people turn racist because of racism.
Claire

Raleigh, NC

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Wherever there are WHITE people there will be chaos, DEATH, and violence.

It is in their DNA to conquer and destroy anything that deem less than.

They will pay the price...Trust me they Will. Everything that's up Will come down especially when there is NO equality of resources.

Judged:

56

24

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outback Farthouse to open in Farting Katy and P... 3 hr Fart steak 3
News Outback Steakhouse to open in Katy and Pasadena 3 hr Fart steak 4
Houston, the Fart Eagle has landed 3 hr Fart magic mystery 2
Potente Farts brings upscale Italian Fart dinin... 3 hr Fart magic mystery 2
News Potente brings upscale Italian dining to downto... 3 hr Mysterio Fartlo 3
Why I Hate God when he doesn't fart on me 7 hr Farts 4 Me 6
Need h3lp finding mr. Blackfarts... 7 hr Brown farts 4

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages