Sleeping with a 23 year old man and I'm a 36 year old female.

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Enamorada

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
This is something I never would have done before, but I have really fallen for this young guy. I know that I am way older than him and we both say age is just a number, but I want to know what others think about the age difference.
mrsingle

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
This is something I never would have done before, but I have really fallen for this young guy. I know that I am way older than him and we both say age is just a number, but I want to know what others think about the age difference.
I don't see any issue with that, I actually just started a thread , about older men & younger women, try and find/read it because I think you actually relate and even share your opinion on the issue, cause I think it relates with what you are feeling now! My personal opinion is you are getting your rocks off like never before, or at least in awhile, perhaps for many reasons, but hey it is what it is right? If that is what it is would you own it? I would really like to hear your input !
Listen I think it's great, id just like to know is it the sex, or the person inside?
Yes

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
You go girl!
mrsingle

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
again I'm with you go!! You must be a very nice and attractive lady to spark the interest a that young man! Hey if you got it flaunt it ( so to speak) your making us older guys envious!(lol) get it while you can !!!:)
Enamorada

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Hey Mrsingle!

It started because I loved his sense of humor and it has been so long since I've felt like that sexually. I have been deprived for a few years and now I am attached to this young guy mostly for the sex. I know that this isn't going anywhere long term because he has too many inner issues so he is emotionally unavailable right now so we are just having a good time together once and awhile. Thank you for your input and I will look for your thread.
mrsingle

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
Hey Mrsingle!

It started because I loved his sense of humor and it has been so long since I've felt like that sexually. I have been deprived for a few years and now I am attached to this young guy mostly for the sex. I know that this isn't going anywhere long term because he has too many inner issues so he is emotionally unavailable right now so we are just having a good time together once and awhile. Thank you for your input and I will look for your thread.
no problem , you know what sex is what makes the world go round, just alot of people don't want to talk about their sexuality! He'll look around everyone you see had to come from somewhere! Right, from people having sex, so big deal if your happy rocking with that younger man, I understand completely !! If you ever decide to chance am older man, I'm not too far down the road from you.!! Lol, have fun girl , you only live once!
jungled fever

Monroe, LA

#7 Dec 11, 2011
Heck Thats A mess... She must have ven sleeping with Young boys Already
jungled fever

Monroe, LA

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
Hey Mrsingle!
Sex.Is.all.He.Can.Give.... We all.know u.Love.How He. Smacks and Flips u LOL
Enamorada

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2011
jungled fever wrote:
Heck Thats A mess... She must have ven sleeping with Young boys Already
Last time I checked a 23 year old isn't a boy he is a man and no I have not been with young boys.
Enamorada

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2011
jungled fever wrote:
<quoted text>Sex.Is.all.He.Can.Give .... We all.know u.Love.How He. Smacks and Flips u LOL
Lol!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2011
what ever makes you happy :)

Since: Dec 11

location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!!
I'm guessing it's only going to get better from here!

Since: Nov 10

Mexico, Mexico

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>You go girl!
my sentiments exactly!

You go girl. If the connection is there, GO!
confession

India

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Enamorada wrote:
alot of younger guys are attracted to older women because they know how to use that thing to make it good.Those 20 year olds will just LAY THERE or get up to text their friends.older women will move with the motion and ask you to come back tonight.
enamorada

Spring, TX

#15 Jan 2, 2012
I stopped messing around him. First and last time I go that young! Lol! Time to wait until I meet a man worth dating and getting to know better and that is more closer to my age so that we have more in common. The 23 is a nice guy but we just don't have anything to talk about if it doesn't pertain to sex. Lol.
klamchower

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Jan 2, 2012
enamorada wrote:
I stopped messing around him. First and last time I go that young! Lol! Time to wait until I meet a man worth dating and getting to know better and that is more closer to my age so that we have more in common. The 23 is a nice guy but we just don't have anything to talk about if it doesn't pertain to sex. Lol.
So I think you kind of expected that that relationship may be short lived, it didn't come as a great surprise did it? Anyway you had alot of support from this post. So I'm curious what ended it so abruptly?, perhaps you can still hit it from time to time , at least you are exploring all your avenues, it's a free country , for now that is !(lol), hey I'm still right down the road , if you go older on your next prospect!(lol)? HNY!!
enamorada

Spring, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2012
klamchower wrote:
<quoted text>So I think you kind of expected that that relationship may be short lived, it didn't come as a great surprise did it? Anyway you had alot of support from this post. So I'm curious what ended it so abruptly?, perhaps you can still hit it from time to time , at least you are exploring all your avenues, it's a free country , for now that is !(lol), hey I'm still right down the road , if you go older on your next prospect!(lol)? HNY!!
Lol! No it wasn't a bug surprise! I knew it was just a sexual thing, but I got bored. Lol. It is better with an older man with more experience. Lol
enamorada

Spring, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2012
klamchower wrote:
<quoted text>So I think you kind of expected that that relationship may be short lived, it didn't come as a great surprise did it? Anyway you had alot of support from this post. So I'm curious what ended it so abruptly?, perhaps you can still hit it from time to time , at least you are exploring all your avenues, it's a free country , for now that is !(lol), hey I'm still right down the road , if you go older on your next prospect!(lol)? HNY!!
Oh I never really answered your question of why it ended abruptly...I wasn't feeling pleased and we never had time for each other so I just let it go. We still see each other at work everyday and we still flirt and laugh but that's as far as it goes.
klamchower

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jan 2, 2012
enamorada wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I never really answered your question of why it ended abruptly...I wasn't feeling pleased and we never had time for each other so I just let it go. We still see each other at work everyday and we still flirt and laugh but that's as far as it goes.
well , one can appreciate your cander!
Just curious, and don't answer if your not comfortable, but what age do you think the oldest you would consider, be content with, or just curious about ,before you hit the gross out mode? Considering your age and experience?
Or is it again just a #, & you never know what satisfies you as a whole (complete),if that came out wrong - sorry?
klamchower

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Jan 2, 2012
enamorada wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I never really answered your question of why it ended abruptly...I wasn't feeling pleased and we never had time for each other so I just let it go. We still see each other at work everyday and we still flirt and laugh but that's as far as it goes.
what do you like to talk about, or some of your interest -without getting to detailed on here (lol)? Sports? Politics?
Entertainment etc,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need. badd 4 hr WalkerJ27 12
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 6 hr Phily fagg@ts nex... 181
Do you trust the Obama administration to keep A... 9 hr Fossilfarts 4
Looking for bisexual men in Houston (Feb '14) 18 hr Reverend Flatus 24
marriage man and woman 18 hr Reverend Flatus 2
Hardcore Rap Lyrics Not Pastors Sermons Should ... 18 hr Frank Flatus 4
homosexuality,beastieality,perverts is sick, W... Sat ConcentratedFarts 2

Houston News Video

Houston Dating
Find my Match

Houston Jobs

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Houston News, Events & Info