Teen Girl Arrested Punched Dad 4 Spa...

Teen Girl Arrested Punched Dad 4 Spanking

Posted in the Houston Forum

voter

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2009
16-year-old Girl Arrested For Punching Her Dad
Photo WKRG.com Related
Officers Son Killed In Accidental Shooting Posted: 10 months, 4 weeks, 20 hours ago Police say his brother was playing with a shotgun when it went off.
» Officers Son Killed In Accidental…
Slain Deputy Remembered As A “Family Man” Posted: 7 months, 4 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes ago Okaloosa County, Florida, Sheriff's Deputy Burt Lopez buried Thursday.
» Slain Deputy Remembered As A “Family…
Degree For Dad, Mom and Daughter Posted: 7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, 10 minutes ago A West Mobile family is graduating from the University of Mobile together.
» Degree For Dad, Mom and Daughter
Packed House At Visitation For Slain Deputies Posted: 8 months, 17 hours, 39 minutes ago Hundreds of mourners lined up outside the Crestview community center and waited to file past the flag-draped…
» Packed House At Visitation For…
Armed Robbers Caught Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 5 hours, 11 minutes ago The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office has arrested two men in connection with the January 27th armed robbery…
» Armed Robbers Caught
Robbers Steal Elderly Man’s Cane & His Wife’s Purse Posted: 2 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 58 minutes ago Police need your help to catch two armed men who robbed the elderly Fort Walton Beach couple in the driveway…
» Robbers Steal Elderly Man’s…
FREE FRIDAY!! Posted: 2 months, 6 days, 10 hours, 36 minutes ago Party with the military, enjoy good music, and learn to defend yourself!
» FREE FRIDAY!!
Convenience Store Clerk Punches Robber In The Face Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 16 hours, 1 minute ago Pensacola police say the robber reached over the counter and tried to grab a fist full of cash. Instead…
» Convenience Store Clerk Punches…
Teacher Sex Arrests Posted: 4 months, 3 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours, 46 minutes ago Community still talking about shocking arrests of two Florida panhandle teachers accused of having sex…
» Teacher Sex Arrests
Man Wanted For Robbing Publix Pharmacy Posted: 10 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 30 minutes ago SURVEILLANCE PHOTOS Police say a man jumped over the…
» Man Wanted For Robbing Publix Pharmacy
News –› Florida
News –› Crestview
Discuss this in the forumby The Associated Press
Published: Fri, November 28, 2008 - 1:14 pm CST
9031 Views |Short URL: http://wkrg.com/21376
CRESTVIEW, Fla.(AP)- A 16-year-old Florida girl who hit her
father when he tried to spank her has been charged with misdemeanor
domestic battery.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office report says the father told
a deputy that he was attempting to spank the girl when she turned
around and struck him in the face with her fist.
The report said she tried to hit him several more times before
leaving with friends.
Both father and daughter said the argument started over an item
that had been broken. The girl says he slapped her face when she cursed
at him. She acknowledged that when he went to spank her, she
punched him.
voter

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2010
I wouldn't've hit my dad
texas conservative

Longview, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2010
She is 16, a child, if she hit her dad its a crime. But, thats a family matter and here is how I would suggest the officers handle that. First, explain the law to her, and that she now has her choice, go to jail or let her father handle this, who, if it were me would wait till the next day, get a nice piece of hardwood, make a paddle, and blister her ass again for hitting me, and tell her I love her afterwards and ask her if she would like to call the police, who where I live would laughg at her and say behave.
voter

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2010
texas conservative wrote:
She is 16, a child, if she hit her dad its a crime. But, thats a family matter and here is how I would suggest the officers handle that. First, explain the law to her, and that she now has her choice, go to jail or let her father handle this, who, if it were me would wait till the next day, get a nice piece of hardwood, make a paddle, and blister her ass again for hitting me, and tell her I love her afterwards and ask her if she would like to call the police, who where I live would laughg at her and say behave.
interesting idea
voter

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2011
How could this girl hit her own dad?
Awana Sumbootay

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 17, 2011
The real question is, where did she learn that physical violence was the way to settle problems? Maybe from her own father??
SashaiG

Orlando, FL

#9 Feb 26, 2011
She likely learned this from her Dad. She didn't feel like being assaulted by her dad so she punched his ass! It's called self defense. I hit my Dad back once and I don't regret it, parents take the spanking shit too far and when the kid grows up they want to apologize for over spanking lile my parents have done when it should have been avoided in the first place. I am 25 now with my own child, whom I have spanked, but his girl likely hit her Dad because he was excessively beating her. Let's not jump to the Dad's defense because parents DO take it too far.
SashaiG

Orlando, FL

#10 Feb 26, 2011
voter wrote:
How could this girl hit her own dad?
Hmmmm Let me see..... Oh, i know... The same way he hit her.
Taxpayer

Katy, TX

#11 Feb 26, 2011
SashaiG wrote:
She likely learned this from her Dad. She didn't feel like being assaulted by her dad so she punched his ass! It's called self defense. I hit my Dad back once and I don't regret it, parents take the spanking shit too far and when the kid grows up they want to apologize for over spanking lile my parents have done when it should have been avoided in the first place. I am 25 now with my own child, whom I have spanked, but his girl likely hit her Dad because he was excessively beating her. Let's not jump to the Dad's defense because parents DO take it too far.
So, you spank your kid and that's OK. But, you assume this Dad took it "too far?" How do you come to that conclusion from the information given in the article. Dad was spanking her, not beating her with a weapon. This disrespectful little brat hauls off and whoops her parent. It's not assault, it's discipline and it's not self-defense it's a lack of respect for her father. She is 16-years old. The police should arrest her and she should be tried for assault and be forced to hire her own lawyer with her own money (not Mom and Dad's money) and she should do her time behind bars and see how soon she disrespects her parents again.

As for you, I hope your kid hauls off and socks you in the nose one day while you're simply trying to teach them right from wrong. And when it happens, don't forget, they are only defending themselves from your assault, there is no difference between that and discipline, after all.
Steve

Santa Fe, TX

#12 Mar 15, 2011
Use a sack of potatoes, won't leave a mark, but it'll show 'en who's boss
Dawn

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 3, 2011
texas conservative wrote:
Sixteen is too old for a girl to be spanked in general, let alone by her dad. That is just Pervy.
Absalom

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 4, 2011
SashaiG wrote:
You don't want us to jump to the dad's defense, but you present an idea to jump to the daughter's defense? How about just not jumping to any conclusion at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picking up girls strategy 34 min Up farts 2
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 35 min See farts 10
One Night Stands ? (Sep '11) 6 hr Both farts 39
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 7 hr Up farts 481
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 13 hr Influence farts 4
Why wood anyone harm a cop? 13 hr Harm farts 2
OCT 6, 2015: Health Care Career Fair Fri Free farts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages