Review: Perma-Pier Foundation Repair

Review: Perma-Pier Foundation Repair

Posted in the Houston Forum

DO NOT trust Perma-Pier

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
If you are a contractor, make sure these guys pay in advance. They owe my plumbing company over $14,000 and refuse to pay. They use delay and avoidance tactics and lie to your face. They are very arrogant and from what I understand, are in major debt and are teetering on bancrupcy. I would not put much faith or validity in any warranties or guarantees they claim to back. They now use only plumbing companies that test for free in hopes of getting the job for any repairs of leaking systems. How many plumbing tests do you think the plumbers will report as failed, since getting the repairs is the only way they make any money? Can you say,conflict of interest? Very corruptand dishonest business with no moral integrity or ethics what so ever. DO NOT trust Perma-Pier Foundation Repair Company. You ll be sorry if you do!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't get enough farts 19 hr YourPhartzs 6
News New crime unit targets traffic, drug violations 20 hr Need Pharts 16
Trump has gas and I support it! Wed GoodPhartz 3
Fart scientist: Farts smell good Wed ThePharts 4
I got a boner while farting, farts tickled my b... (Aug '15) Tue Person phart 13
greater houston car meet up Tue Show phart 4
Meet the Press Fart Mon IgnitedPhartts 3

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages