demon

Voorhees, NJ

#316 Sep 19, 2012
proof of God is that people went to haunted houses.. what are you retarded?? If there was no God there would be no haunted houses you are an idiot..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#317 Sep 20, 2012
demon wrote:
proof of God is that people went to haunted houses.. what are you retarded?? If there was no God there would be no haunted houses you are an idiot..
I'm not sure that I or anyone knows who you are replying to, or what you mean. Can you clarify?
ALAN SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#318 Sep 25, 2012
GOD IS FILTH.

Location hidden

#319 Sep 26, 2012
Oh? And how much time have you spent learning about who He is to qualify you to make that comment. Your understanding of God based on your experience, be it pleasant or unpleasant, is not sufficient to make a statement clarifying who or what He is...That's bigotry - like meeting someone and making a false assumption about them and then going around spreading that assumption...while not having any real information about that person at all...
RIGHT ON SAYS

Toms River, NJ

#320 Oct 18, 2012
GOD is garbage.
No imaginary punishment

Edmonton, Canada

#322 Nov 15, 2012
Lakita wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
You do understand what heavan is right? how much do you like church? Well, if you go there looks like you're going to be stuck in heaven church forever. HAHA! You wanna know what hell is? Okay! It is not a place of fire and torcher. And satan isnt a red monster. He's just a guy that went against jesus. The REAL deffinition on hell is "where god is not present" its like being sent to an island.

By the way, do you know the 10 commandments? I do! ten bucks your braking the second one right now. Its so sad how creationist know so little about their belifes. must be retarted :)

I noticed how magority of these comments are from TX. AHAH! It sucks for me though. Being in Canada i cant agrue with these people in person :(

Hey guess what... Im an atheist. It has no imaginary punishment.
anonymous

Killeen, TX

#324 Nov 29, 2012
Are you saying you hate God because of what Americans are doing? That is not fair, Turn to Evangelical Christianity, believe in the gosphel that it teaches and be saved, faith alone in Jesus Christ is all it takes, never works.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#325 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Hes a hoak fake,,pile of bones with edit info on the person

Location hidden

#326 Dec 4, 2012
No imaginary punishment wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand what heavan is right? how much do you like church? Well, if you go there looks like you're going to be stuck in heaven church forever. HAHA! You wanna know what hell is? Okay! It is not a place of fire and torcher. And satan isnt a red monster. He's just a guy that went against jesus. The REAL deffinition on hell is "where god is not present" its like being sent to an island.
By the way, do you know the 10 commandments? I do! ten bucks your braking the second one right now. Its so sad how creationist know so little about their belifes. must be retarted :)
I noticed how magority of these comments are from TX. AHAH! It sucks for me though. Being in Canada i cant agrue with these people in person :(
Hey guess what... Im an atheist. It has no imaginary punishment.
Exactly right. The corporate worship of the Church is preparation for Heaven - since in Heaven, we will perfectly worship God, always.

Again, correct! Hell is separation from God. People say they want the world and everything else, but they don't want God in it....and that's exactly what they're going to get. Without His common grace (kindnesses given regardless of faith/belief - like rain on the fields of a wicked man) man will be left with an existence devoid of any good, pleasurable or enjoyable thing. This thought should frighten the unsaved, if you can conceive of how much you rely on those 'good' things....friends, laughter, feeling full or warm, or rested, happiness....none of these can exist without the presence of God, so eternity without Him is fear, loneliness, sadness - without end...

A sobering thought. Unintentionally you have done an excellent job of giving the unregenerate man or woman a reason to accept Christ. We would that you might think about what you yourself have said, and realize what lies ahead for you, in death.

Christ gives the Christian (Christ follower) victory over sin, death and hell. No man can achieve this without Him. I implore you to see your sinfulness, your need of a Savior, and to believe that Christ alone can save you - can give you the faith to take hold of the promises He has made...and you, too, can have peace with God in this life, so that you can stand before Him, made blameless and acceptable to Him by the gift Christ has so willingly given.

I pray that the Holy Spirit will draw you in, with an irresistable grace, and will regenerate you, make you alive in Christ, and give you a heart of flesh in the place of your heart of stone - a heart that beats, for the first time, and can make you able to enjoy the abundant life He promises.

Okay, that was all :)
Wilma

Olivehurst, CA

#329 Dec 27, 2012
Fact: No living human being has heard or seen God.
Fact: The bible called Gods word was not written by any God. It was written by other humans who claimed A God inspired their words. No one present on this earth was around to validate one single word written in that book was inspired by anyone or anything other than the author.

No man can answer for a God. No man has any valid proof what a God wants, feels, or thinks. It is scary we as a society have allowed a monster named God to even be a part of the human equation given when he truly represents beyond fake paintings and man's twisted idea of being coddled like a puppy in some land of Oz never proven to exist but called heaven. This monster God apparently wants only one thing. To be the single most worshiped and adored creature in the universe. If you do not lick the massa's hand as instructed this loving monster God will have no problem seeing you tortured in a vile place called hell for eternity. Now apply this approach as a parent. You tell your child to to clean their room. If they don't do you threaten them with an ice pick that you will stab them day and night for not doing as you say? Of course not. We would collectively call law enforcement and report your abusive twisted behavior and have you removed from society. However, this monster God that some have created gladly embrace his wrath should you not bow at his feet. Apparently this God that already has all the power and all the control has this crazy ego that is insatiable. I'm not seeing love I'm seeing something very evil. What about all the suffering on earth? Oh yes, thats the devil and God allows it as a test of faith in him. See, that ego of his needs to constantly be fed and if it means you go through agony to make you love him the bestest then so be it. Again, I'm thinking this is some sick monster.

Christianity is a manipulative cult movement that accepts social schizophrenia. They could displace their worship on a head of lettuce and give it the same authority. When they disagree with you be prepared to hear they are praying for you. no there not. Thats there way of saying eff you.

The God man has created is a horrid monster. He can't exist or he'd be held accountable for the complete hell he allowed to certain humans.
Wilma

Olivehurst, CA

#330 Dec 27, 2012
LisaCP2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right. The corporate worship of the Church is preparation for Heaven - since in Heaven, we will perfectly worship God, always.
Again, correct! Hell is separation from God. People say they want the world and everything else, but they don't want God in it....and that's exactly what they're going to get. Without His common grace (kindnesses given regardless of faith/belief - like rain on the fields of a wicked man) man will be left with an existence devoid of any good, pleasurable or enjoyable thing. This thought should frighten the unsaved, if you can conceive of how much you rely on those 'good' things....friends, laughter, feeling full or warm, or rested, happiness....none of these can exist without the presence of God, so eternity without Him is fear, loneliness, sadness - without end...
A sobering thought. Unintentionally you have done an excellent job of giving the unregenerate man or woman a reason to accept Christ. We would that you might think about what you yourself have said, and realize what lies ahead for you, in death.
Christ gives the Christian (Christ follower) victory over sin, death and hell. No man can achieve this without Him. I implore you to see your sinfulness, your need of a Savior, and to believe that Christ alone can save you - can give you the faith to take hold of the promises He has made...and you, too, can have peace with God in this life, so that you can stand before Him, made blameless and acceptable to Him by the gift Christ has so willingly given.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will draw you in, with an irresistable grace, and will regenerate you, make you alive in Christ, and give you a heart of flesh in the place of your heart of stone - a heart that beats, for the first time, and can make you able to enjoy the abundant life He promises.
Okay, that was all :)
What a load of self righteous slop. You have no idea what a God wants or feels. Unless you can produce a video of God specifically telling you what he thinks and feels you are shoveling nonsense that you've generated in your pickled head and called it Gods thoughts and feelings. This is called acceptable social schizophrenia. Your words come off like you are some freak cult follower.
God is love

Stevenson Ranch, CA

#335 Feb 7, 2013
God is better than all of us. God is a somebody that people has no idea. God is beyond no one can imagine. God is full of love, grace and tenderness and merciful. Oh, if you see him, your heart cannot contain and your emotions swells and you dismay and die. Because God omnipresence is very strong that no man can resist. The love of God is that no man can imagine. God is love, that surpasses above the heavens, he always care and cherishes and thinks about us. He always wonder about ut. He always are aware of us. God is great, wonderful who takes care of his children. God is the omnipresence, He is the Almighty, the Lord of Hosts, is his Name, a God that no man has any imagination, that causes to men bow down and cry and makes you feel worthy and important and loved. God is wonderful. God seeks the lost sheep and send his missionaries to help them who are in need or are in sin. :) Motto: Every man is a missionary.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#336 Feb 9, 2013
God is love wrote:
God is better than all of us. God is a somebody that people has no idea. God is beyond no one can imagine. God is full of love, grace and tenderness and merciful. Oh, if you see him, your heart cannot contain and your emotions swells and you dismay and die. Because God omnipresence is very strong that no man can resist. The love of God is that no man can imagine. God is love, that surpasses above the heavens, he always care and cherishes and thinks about us. He always wonder about ut. He always are aware of us. God is great, wonderful who takes care of his children. God is the omnipresence, He is the Almighty, the Lord of Hosts, is his Name, a God that no man has any imagination, that causes to men bow down and cry and makes you feel worthy and important and loved. God is wonderful. God seeks the lost sheep and send his missionaries to help them who are in need or are in sin.:) Motto: Every man is a missionary.
I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

god is governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness)/ good OLE deception. If you believe in deception then you are deceived and you are a deceiver. NATAS - National Academy of Television, Arts and Science (Satans media outlet)

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

The Era of Vengeance. YHVH anoints Angels of Mercy, John Allen Muhammad, James Holmes, Nidal Malik Hasan, Christopher Dorner etc.

spartan

Louisville, KY

#337 Feb 10, 2013
Lakita wrote:
Not a week goes by where I’m not asked by a Christian,“What happened to you to make you hate God so much? Why are you so angry at Christians?” So let me just answer this question once and for all, and the next time anyone asks , I can just forward them to this blog entry.
In order to make it so the mind of a Christian can understand, I will have to explain it in the form of a story. I wish I could explain this in a better way, but because the minds of Christians have been conditioned from birth to understand things that are put in story form, it’s the most efficient way to explain this to you.
So here goes.
Once upon a time, there was a vast country called Americhrist. Now, it just so happened, that every single person in the entire country of Americhrist was mentally retarded. Every single man, woman, and child all completely, mentally retarded.
Welcome to Americhrist
Now, it was not their fault they were mentally retarded. They were just born that way. They couldn’t help it any more than someone who was born left handed could help it. Retardation was just normal.
Then, suddenly, one day in the land of Americhrist, about 15% of all the babies began to be born non-retarded. 15% were born with what you and I would call a “normal” level of intelligence .
Now imagine the 15% of babies who were born non-retarded growing up in a society where 85% of the people are mentally retarded. The non-retarded people, obviously, are smart enough to realize that the other 85% of the people around them are totally mentally retarded.
And, while you’re imagining, imagine what a world which is run by the 85% retards would look like. It would be polluted and violent and have arbitrary laws that are, in a word, retarded. It would be full of grown-ups who believe in fairy tales, and who are willing to kill anyone who disagrees that these fairy tales are true.
Now, imagine that the 15% non-retarded people found a cure for mental retardation. They could finally improve the future of all of humanity greatly by curing the mental retardation of the other 85%.
Only thing is, the 85% retarded people enjoy being retarded. They enjoy it very much. Ignorance is total bliss, and it doesn’t matter that they cage more of their fellow man in prison than any other country on earth; they don’t care that they are involved in wars that kill hundreds of thousands of strangers; and they don’t even care that they are killing their host planet.
Being retarded is really fun and easy. Thinking is hard, and the retarded majority of Americhrist will fight tooth and nail to keep from being cured.
Now, imagine you were in that 15% who were not retarded. Wouldn’t you be angry? Wouldn’t you scream and cuss at the stupid retards?
Wouldn’t you yell,“You fools, can’t you see how primitive you are? Can’t you see how violent and stupid you are? Can’t you see what you are doing to your host planet? What is wrong with you?”
But the retarded people won’t listen. They cannot grasp these concepts. They just want you to shut your stupid mouth so they can keep on playing in their fantasy world.
This is why I’m angry and frustrated. I know it’s not your fault. You can’t help that you are retarded, but it doesn’t make it any less frustrating for those of us who are not.
Americhrist is not just a make believe place.
Those retards mean nothing at all toward 'your" individual salvation kiddo.Hating God because it's uncomfortable in his waiting room,,,is insane.God loves us all,but knows Himself that not all will see things as He wants them to see things.So ask yourself something kiddo.Consider that God Himself is One of those fifteen percent who desires desperately to change the other eighty-five.Do you suppose that He feels any better about the failed results than you do??? Of course not.Only difference is He isn't going to hate you for it.Something to think about it.God bless you girl,,,hope you change your mind.
Tailer

London, KY

#338 Feb 11, 2013
GOD IS SCUM!!!. He literally performs oral sex on the rich scum in this country!!!. Yet God lets those poor Africans starve todeath. God just laughs at those poor Africans, well those poor Africans are human beeings too God!!!. SATAN SHOULD BE GOD!!!. Satan is a hundred times Goodyear. GOD IS EVIL!!!
SoVeryMuchTrue

Toms River, NJ

#339 Feb 24, 2013
he should have never created us innocent straight people since we can't find love and happiness, and it is bad enough that he lets the other rotten people have it. go figure.
Sam

London, KY

#340 Mar 3, 2013
You know, I once had a store. God took that away from me. I hate that stupid God for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!...
anti-god

San Diego, CA

#341 Apr 1, 2013
best story i ever heard. i was once a believer before i finally understood what f u k up god had given me in life. true that people who hate god are people who dont have good things in life, and i am one of those unlucky people. whatever i do, i fail. whatever i want, i never get. it seems like nothing goes right for me in life. my life is getting worse and worse each day, but everyday i try to make myself better without the help of god. i am ugly, and hence lack of confidence, but i will thrive in an ugly way without praying. and i will try to be a better person than people who have been blessed by god by always trying to do the right thing.

PS. LOVE THAT STORY.
I NEVER DONATED ANYTHING TO the CHURCH, BUT if a pauper asks me for money for help that is within my limits i will help him out. and that's my motto.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#342 Apr 4, 2013
Lakita wrote:
http://www.cultofdusty.com/?p= 42
I didn't finish the article and there's no reason to.

The guy's just a dam old smart ass and I can see why he has a problem with God.

I'm not really an atheist or religeous person, I can respect those on both groups unless they're too hostile and come out too strong about their feelings. But this guy is wacko.
Anonimo

Van Nuys, CA

#343 Apr 15, 2013
I have never hated God. Since, I confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, I love him above all of you and beyond the denizens of the heavens and the zenith of the heavens, for the heavens declare the glory of God, whom he is the wormanship of the Most High, even he designed it with a compass. He is the Architect of the universe and the earth and under the earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican men and white beautiful women 1 hr Optimus 2
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 1 hr suckling needed 325
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 744
Black Friday came in for Ferguson Mo. 2 hr Fossilfarts 2
Mexican girl/Black man (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 122
Asian women dating Black men in Houston (Oct '08) 4 hr Fossilfarts 303
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 22,904

Houston News Video

Houston Dating
Find my Match

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Houston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Houston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Eagles vs. Cowboys Full Preview
NBC Sports 7:05 AM
Why do Giants fans hate the Cowboys and Cowboys fans?
Bleacher Report 7:15 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
Bleacher Report 7:43 AM
Everyone Knows 'Ladell Beckham Jr.'
ESPN 8:25 AM
DeMarco Murray chases Eric Dickerson's record